SRIV Clothes Fixes

Does anyone know how to do a mod? I have some ideas to mod, but I don't know to do a mod.
There isn't any good tutorial how to start modding SR IV but you should check this thread. SR:TT and SR IV use the same engine, you only need different tools to extract archives.

I just checked this mod and it needs an update - 'customization_items.xtbl' is obsolete, it doesn't contain Anime Pack, Reverse Cosplay nor College Daze clothes...
Before anyone asks, yes, I'm talking about the file from 'Updated customization_item - 23.10.13' archive.
EDIT: About the uncensored patch... Umm, why would you remove every single 'privacy bar top' and 'privacy bar bottom' obscured slot instead of just disabling those two elements? :confused:

Last edited:
I just checked this mod and it needs an update - 'customization_items.xtbl' is obsolete, it doesn't contain Anime Pack, Reverse Cosplay nor College Daze clothes...
Before anyone asks, yes, I'm talking about the file from 'Updated customization_item - 23.10.13' archive.

Really because i have all those with the customization_items.xtbl that i added the bouncy mod to which is the newest one available on the first post. Gets added on a new game too.

Really because i have all those with the customization_items.xtbl that i added the bouncy mod to which is the newest one available on the first post. Gets added on a new game too.
Well, I don't know but WinMerge shows that those DLC entries are missing + a lot of other DLC entries have been changed/updated.

Well, I don't know but WinMerge shows that those DLC entries are missing + a lot of other DLC entries have been changed/updated.

This does fix some dlc items so i assume that is the dlc entries that have been changed/updated. My added bouncy mod or the original doesn't affect any of those 3 dlc packs so i assumed they were in a separate dlc_customizations.xtbl something like dlc3_customization_items.xtbl and dlc4_customization_items.xtbl

Last edited:
Thank you in advance, something I found with a similar piece of clothing, the male version of the Biker Jacket worn on female characters has an see-through region, probably missing textures or meshes, but I am just guessing. The region I am talking about is located between the neck and the shirt (colored purple in the screeny). I don't use this piece of clothing so there is no urgency to fixing this on my side, but since this is a thread for fixing I thought I might as well post it. :)

View attachment 4984
The male character has the same issue.

Back