SRIV Clothes Fixes

I have a few questions: Can someone tell me (more detailed) how to put this to the game? Cause I don' have any files like this in my game folder,do I need to replace something or this are the new files? What are that custmash files? Do I have to put it to the packfiles folder or just open Saints Row IV folder and put it there?

Last edited by a moderator:
The instructions are in the first post, namely, "Copy the files of the folder "SRIVClothesFixes" to SRIV install folder : ...\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\". You're not replacing any files; just put them in there and you should be good.

I removed your mention of an unrelated graphical glitch, so as not to lead people into thinking this mod is responsible for it, since you posted about it in 2 other locations as well.

Yeah,I know but no one is replying me in this two posts you mentioned,and this mod isn't responsible for the problem cause it is hapenning even without any mods,I've just asked cause I meant that this mod can fix it,but i put all the files from the mod to Saints Row IV folder but it doesn't fixed that problem. :( I tried changing graphics settings in the game,in the driver settings (right-click on desktop,Graphics properties...),anything and nothing helped, In Saints Row III directx 9 launcher fixed it for me (at least it didn't happend when I played it through it)

I dont know if this was mentioned yet, or if its in ur mod (i sure hope so) but i was wondering if u could fix the panty shots and upskirts to look more realistic or at least some what more anime-ish. i just got the game and thuroughly enjoy it.

I dont know if this was mentioned yet, or if its in ur mod (i sure hope so) but i was wondering if u could fix the panty shots and upskirts to look more realistic or at least some what more anime-ish. i just got the game and thuroughly enjoy it.

I'm pretty sure that the author of this mod said that they would no longer be doing modifications for Saints Row IV, so I doubt you'll get any positive results from them, so you might need to seek other modders to help you with your request.

This doesn't seem to make Matt's Decker outfit glow. It fixes the coloring but when you wear it it doesn't glow. Anyone know how to fix this?

Also the star logo on his collar is supposed to be the same color as his shirt selection.

Last edited:
Back