SR4 Ultimate Mod Compilation

do i have to install 7zip or win.rar for this? And if so, which version do I use, as their seems to be multiple versions. For reference, I'm using an HP ENVY x360 using windows 10. Thanks in advance:)

do i have to install 7zip or win.rar for this? And if so, which version do I use, as their seems to be multiple versions. For reference, I'm using an HP ENVY x360 using windows 10. Thanks in advance:)

The mod its in a rar file so winrar will work. Lol just download the latest version, it works on every pc

So I downloaded this last night after a fresh install of the Steam Game of the Century Edition, and it's crashed twice now. I got up until the very beginning couple of missions where you have to go get clothes, and the game crashed when going to the "bottoms/pants" category (or whatver the legs and pants section is called) at Planet Zim. Second crash came when I rebooted and went to get body surgery and the entire game froze (minus the mouse cursor that I could move around) when I was just idling in the main menus of surgery. Thought to make this post, I don't know if some mods are outdated or what, but probably too risky for me to try and make a play through with this kinda stuff happening so early.

Back