SR4 Ultimate Mod Compilation

Use the keyboard and mouse, or remove the control_binding_sets and control_schemes xtbl files from your SR4 folder. However this will screw up the satchel charge weapon and break all sandbox+ features.

Also, I uploaded V2 which features improved car crushing and removed angular damping for SUVs, trucks, and vans. Also included an uninstaller for my NPC mod because I forgot.

Last edited:
I edited the SR3_city.lua and just deleted the teleport section, the other parts of the mod still work as do the satchel bombs

I edited the SR3_city.lua and just deleted the teleport section, the other parts of the mod still work as do the satchel bombs
So, is that the only way to fix the right analog stick from teleporting to the platform rift? There's no way to only delete the platforming teleport from the lua? Seeing as that's the only one conflicting. None of the other Sandbox+ teleports conflict, and I'd hate to have to remove all of them

I really don't want to go through the bother of merging all teh files (not that i have a clue how,) so anyone mind telling me how badly this excellent mod compilation conflicts with "Intensive Hardcore Mod?" I simply cannot play games without challenge, or I fall asleep. Would installing Intensive Hardcore later on after I try this mod pack break a lot of things, if any? Thanks in advance for any info.

Appreciate the compilation, however it seems that the clothing fixes mod is overwriting the extended wardrobe mod, none of the new items are appearing at the shop. Specifically, Mikado's SR4 Clothes Fixes 1.2+update is overwriting GPZ's Extended Wardrobe 1.1.7. I imagine the conflict is with the customization_items.xtbl and customization_item.asm_pc files, though I don't have enough knowledge of SR modding to be any more informative or else merge the mods myself.

I managed to get it working in the end, I manually merged the customization_item.xtbl files from the extended wardrobe and clothes fixes mods, then ran stream2update.exe after inserting the newly merged file. Running stream2update without merged caused other issues, but this seems to be working well now.

I managed to get it working in the end, I manually merged the customization_item.xtbl files from the extended wardrobe and clothes fixes mods, then ran stream2update.exe after inserting the newly merged file. Running stream2update without merged caused other issues, but this seems to be working well now.

Cool. Would you mind uploading the fix here so I can recompile everything? I've been extremely busy with offline life for the last little while, and sadly, have very little time for modding right now.

The mod makes my game crash. I started it up normally, and when the loading screen appeared, it crashed to desktop. No message like "SR4.exe has stopped working." or anything like that. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled SR4. It works fine now, but I wanted to try the mod. I'm a huge fam of IdolNinja's work.

Back