SR4 Ultimate Mod Compilation

The mod makes my game crash. I started it up normally, and when the loading screen appeared, it crashed to desktop. No message like "SR4.exe has stopped working." or anything like that. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled SR4. It works fine now, but I wanted to try the mod. I'm a huge fam of IdolNinja's work.
Perhaps it's because this package includes very outdated version of Expanded Arsenal Mod. Try updating it manually.

I tried that, and now it's in a loop. It gets to the autosave screen, then it crashes, then starts and does the whole thing all over again.

EDIT: I looked up the expanded arsenal mod on moddb, and it says to unpack into the \tables folder. Do you do that with SR4 Ultimate Mod Compilation? If so, that's probably my problem, is that I unpacked all the files into my SR4 main directory. Also, does this require any DLC to be installed? If so, what?

Here's what I have installed for DLC.
GAT V pack
Reverse Cosplay Pack
Thank you pack

BTW, yes, I'm using the Steam version.

Last edited:
OK, I just bought the Game of the Century Upgrade pack on Steam (all dlc). Will this mod compilation work now, or will I have another 10,000,000 errors? No offense intended, of course.

EDIT: I looked up the expanded arsenal mod on moddb, and it says to unpack into the \tables folder. Do you do that with SR4 Ultimate Mod Compilation? If so, that's probably my problem, is that I unpacked all the files into my SR4 main directory. Also, does this require any DLC to be installed? If so, what?

Here's what I have installed for DLC.
GAT V pack
Reverse Cosplay Pack
Thank you pack

BTW, yes, I'm using the Steam version.
DLCs don't matter at all, they aren't required nor they don't cause any issues. About 'tables' folder, only anim tables (such as 'plyf.xtbl' or 'plym.xtbl') need to be placed there, the whole rest goes to the main folder. In Expanded Arsenal Mod all included anim tables has been placed in 'tables' folder already so you just need to paste it along with regular XTBL files to the main folder. Also, don't download Expanded Arsenal Mod from Mod DB as it isn't updated anymore, always go to this thread.

Sorry to bother but i really like the normal "fov" in game which files should i delete for make the fov normal

Sorry to bother but i really like the normal "fov" in game which files should i delete for make the fov normal
You'll have to remove the whole Vehicle First Person Camera Mod because FOV fix has been integrated with it. Here's the list of files which it uses:
  • camera_free.xtbl
  • dlc1_vehicle_cameras.xtbl
  • dlc3_vehicle_cameras.xtbl
  • dlc6_vehicle_cameras.xtbl
  • vehicle_cameras.xtbl
  • vehicle_group_cameras.xtbl

Back