SR4 Character Mesh Viewer

- hair is stored in a CMORPH file so it can't be opened with this tool.
- if by 'cloth' you mean the clothes that the player can wear then yes, it is possible to open most pieces of player clothing with this tool. Once open you can then export it to an OBJ file which should be importable into 3DS Max.
Absolutely , but , even for exporting the "haircuts" to 3ds max still impossible ? , about clothing , good to know , just include the clothe mesh ? or also textures? thanks in advance!

- hair is stored in a CMORPH file so it can't be opened with this tool.
- if by 'cloth' you mean the clothes that the player can wear then yes, it is possible to open most pieces of player clothing with this tool. Once open you can then export it to an OBJ file which should be importable into 3DS Max.
So , your tool does include an .obj file exporter to 3ds max?

And the .obj file does include textures?
About that , can you extract and convert to .obj the following clothing for me please ?
( bondage pants , bad chick boots , wife beater , and women's stylish jacket ) with their respective textures in .obj format? pls

Anytime I import a .obj file that I export from this into 3ds max, I just end up with a weird jumbled mess of a bunch of random flat polygons, but no sign of anything that would look like the actual model I'm exporting, what's up with that?

I Need a Mesh Viewer for Saints Row The Third , does it compatible with SR3 Files?

Yes it will work with some of the SR3 models. If you look at the third post you will see it has screenshots of SR4 characters followed by some SR3 characters.

SR4 Character Mesh Viewer

If you look at the 'Usage' section of the first post you will find it lists instructions for SR3 and SR4. However, the software does have limitations and will not work with every model. If I get more time I would like to do some updates to the software in the future but I don't have anything at the moment.

Back