SR3 Save Editor C

Ironically speaking you can get around 160 vehicles total if you use certain tricks/mods to get more than one reward vehicle etc. Could you actually update this to support 160 garage slots for people who did this? Or at least tell me how to edit it myself to allow 160 so it does not delete my vehicles.

I apologize for being 'that person' but i seem to be incredibly stupid and have no idea how im supposed to open or use the save file editor, could someone please help me?

I apologize for being 'that person' but i seem to be incredibly stupid and have no idea how im supposed to open or use the save file editor, could someone please help me?
A few months late, but hopefully the reply is still useful!

First off, I didn't test the save editor on Windows, so I'm basing myself on the system I'm using, Xubuntu, a Linux system based on Ubuntu.

Now, since the save editor requires Java 7 but Open JDK 7 is too old and is no longer in the official repositories for the system, I installed what seemed like the second best option, the Open JDK 8 environment:
sudo apt install openjdk-8-jre

Then, I tried running the .jar file, which is the save editor:
java -jar "SR3 Save Editor C.jar"

When I did that, the system complained about missing a file from Open JDK 11, for some reason.
Then I proceeded to install it:
sudo apt install openjdk-11-jdk

Then I run the .jar file again, and despite some errors in the log, it seems to be working just fine! Just mind it doesn't seem to be able to access hidden folders (the ones starting with a dot, like .wine).
And when you run the .jar file, you get an intuitive GUI, so no need to worry about fiddling with commands after opening the program!

For Windows, you probably need to go to OpenJDK's site, download the installer and, if prompted, add it to your PATH (or however Windows calls it nowadays), then you should be able to run the command for opening the .jar file.
And if you want to go the long way and you're using Windows 11, you could also probably install Windows Subsystem for Linux, enable it to load GUI programs (not sure how, though) and do the same steps I did for Xubuntu, adapting for your chosen distribution.

Works for remastered?
Not sure if this works for the remastered version. But here is a save editor tool that works for "Saints Row: The Third Remastered"

Back