SR3 Save Editor C

I can't figure out how to load my character. :mad:

First of all, don't double post. The edit button exists for a reason, and we even have a forum rule to that effect. Secondly, do you own the legal Steam version of SRTT?

We need more information to help you. You need to tell us step by step exactly what you are doing.

I open the save editor then, I click the load button on the right and navigate to my saints row the third folder then I don't know what to do.

If you actually do own the legal version of the game you wouldn't have to navigate at all. It would automatically put you in your save folder (which is not your install location.) Not to mention it will break your saves anyway if you try to use it with anything but. So, please link your steam account to your forum account here in your profile options before we continue any further.

I've linked my steam account and my account for this website.

No, you haven't. You need to click on your user name in the top right and choose Steam Integration.

Steam integration seems to be broken for everyone. We're looking into it before we continue this.

I see it on there now, so i'll proceed with my advice: It should open your save location by default, but on the off chance it does not, you can find it under the Steam installation folder, where the cloud sync data is: Steam\userdata\<userid>\55230\remote

Implementation details: To find the save location, the program uses a stupid reflection hack to access an internal Java class that can read the registry, to avoid having to ship any extra DLL's. I believe it works on all current versions of Java 7, but it will probably break some day. Next version, i should probably add some error output so that i can see under what circumstances it doesn't do its job. (For those who are afraid of the word "hack", i mean it's a shoddy job, not in the sense of stealing your credit cards.)

Last edited:
Hey! Loving this mod so far, but I ran into one odd issue with activities/achievements. (The editor definitely works for me- I've been able to change the amount of cash I have on several different saves, and fix the homie bug, though that one seems to keep happening no matter what :\ ) I finished all the activities on my own with no cheats except for the last hard mode Insurance Fraud, so I tried editing it to show completion. I had to check the box on all of the save files I could find, and I ended up getting the steam achievements for completing the Downtown district, and for completing all the activities, but NOT the achievement for completing all Insurance Frauds, and it still shows up as unfinished on my Steelport map.

You mentioned in the OP that deselecting territories won't undo activities, but did I miss/is there a way to flag it as beaten? (Seems odd that it flags only two out of three relevant achievements...)

Thanks in advance! I can try posting some screencaps if need be, but I don't know how helpful they'd be.

Back