SR3 Save Editor C

Thx Arglaar, yes i did read "README.TXT" and i have the "Java Requirement: 1.7.0" on my pc, i extract "SR3_Save_Editor_C.jar" in folder game and into the folder there's this folder "META-INF / images / corrodias / com" so im lost.

PDT: As you see, my english is very bad, srt for that and thx for payme attention and help me

You have .jar files associated with your archive program instead of Java.

Fortunately, this is easy to fix.
Right click on the Jar file and choose the option "Open With". (If you do not see that option, hold down Shift as you right click it.)
Now you should see the option to "Choose default program". Select that and another window will open.
This will list several programs.
Find the Java Platform SE Binary in the list, and then select it.
Turn on the Checkbox for "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file" and then press OK.
The program should now load.

Did it work?

Mmm... nop men! say "Error Java Platform SE Binary" and i have 1.7.0 i did download it, may dont work with with 64bit W7, what do u think?

Can you link the exact error, including as many details as possible?

As far as the 64-bit version, if it didn't download it automatically, you can get it from here:
http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

im right now at work, i will be at home in 7 hours and i will take a ImpPnt and i will show u. well i told u that i did download the Java 1.7.0 64bit and i did install it perfectly but when i open the SR3_Save_Editor_C.jar say the error, i will show u the pic tomorrow or at night my friend

Dude, this is the error, what do you think?

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 395
Uninstall all versions of Java. (Control Panel -> Programs)
Download both the 32 and 64 bit versions of the Offline Java installer I linked earlier.
Reinstall both versions.

I have seen that error only when the java VM trying to run it wasn't 7. If there is another release of this program, i'll include an executable launcher to avoid these questions in the future.

Try opening a command line and running the command, "java -version".

It also may be possible that the .jar file you downloaded is corrupt. That is unlikely, because it looks like it extracted fine.

Last edited:
Back