SR3 Save Editor C

I understand that using Cheats from the Cheat menu will disable it. Will using the Mod (SR3 Save Editor) to adjust my cash disable autosaves as well?

No, but i have often noticed -- with vanilla saves, even -- that the first time you load after launching the game, it won't autosave. At least not for a while. Manually loading the save a second time enables them. I saw it happen all the time, while doing the research for this program.

If I use this to turn off all of the unlocks that the Unlockable DLC gives you, will I be able to unlock them with the correct choices later on?

Edit - Nevermind, just went through and turned all the DLC stuff off...and the game ever so nicely turned it all back on for me. This is unbelievable, I've never seen this before, a developer selling you cheats, calling them DLC and then refusing to let you play the game without them. Would really appreciate if someone could tell me how to play the game without DLCs when you have them installed.

I'm afraid you have few options. There is a chance that you can talk to Steam support and get them to remove the DLC from your account, not for a refund but simply as an erasure. I have only heard one secondhand tale of someone having a game removed from their account, but I don't see why Valve would refuse. They are capable of doing it.

Would it be possible to make just a garage editor for SR2 as well? I'd do it myself but I have no clue.

Hello. I used this editor to enable my blacked (bugged) out homies, by just loading and saving the file. But I was wondering if this also enables other things on my save, like unlocking vehicles or something, since that is something I don't want. I only want to use this to fix broken homies. Can anyone confirm it doesn't add extra things? Thanks in advance, Deobus.

Hello. I used this editor to enable my blacked (bugged) out homies, by just loading and saving the file. But I was wondering if this also enables other things on my save, like unlocking vehicles or something, since that is something I don't want. I only want to use this to fix broken homies. Can anyone confirm it doesn't add extra things? Thanks in advance, Deobus.

It would only do stuff like that if you manually selected it yourself. The only thing that loading and saving your save does is fix the homie cooldown bug and the mission replay bug. That's it.

That is correct.

As for a SR2 editor, it is possible, but i'm not interested in doing it, at least not right now. Anyone can edit the code i've put on Bitbucket, of course. I fear it's not as easy to extend in that direction as i'd like. There's not quite enough abstraction between the save format and the UI. Too much passing of arrays, too few abstract data structures to represent upgrades and whatnot. Some refactoring is needed.

I'm wondering, how exactly do I import appearance files, what do you need to select in order to get it?

Back