SR3 Save Editor C

Well I tried to "Re-Sell" All the shops and properties ... it still says I own all the Shops and Properties that I bothered to buy
What you're toggling on the territory tab is just territory ownership; it doesn't currently reset the properties, activities, and whatnot that unlock the territory when you complete them.

The property/activity completion information is stored in a different part of the save file. I'm pretty sure we know where they are and how they work -- pressing the "new game +" button should reset them -- but unlike territories, we haven't created a list of them. It's tedious work because you have to change one, load it in the game, write down which one it changed, and repeat. The main purpose of adding the territory toggles was to let you restore the gangs to the city, so we haven't bothered with the properties/activities. Although... with the resources we will soon be given access to, it may become easier.

Please i Just Want to Know How The Guck to Use This Stuff i Dont Understand it shat please how to use?
The first post and the readme file both contain detailed (if overly verbose) instructions. If you need more information about something, you'll have to be a lot more specific, considering you didn't provide any detail at all about what you need.

there is any chanse import all garage into other save file ,but not 1 file by file ? cause 100 cars import 1 by one is rly long time to do it

The editor won't do it for you right now, but if you want to do it manually, you can use a hex editor to copy the bytes from one save to another. The garage data starts at 0xB760 (46944) and goes on for 17,024 bytes, ending at 0xF9E3 (63971). I could add more "batch" export/import support, but i have my doubts this is a common use case.

I could add more "batch" export/import support, but i have my doubts this is a common use case.

I would love to see it and use it myself. *shrug

The editor won't do it for you right now, but if you want to do it manually, you can use a hex editor to copy the bytes from one save to another. The garage data starts at 0xB760 (46944) and goes on for 17,024 bytes, ending at 0xF9E3 (63971). I could add more "batch" export/import support, but i have my doubts this is a common use case.
Ah-ha! a Feature Request!

btw nvm i found thath i can start new game on my old save so maybe it will solve my problem with zombe island that was gone for unknown reason

btw thanks for save editor rllyyyyy awesome work +respect :)

Back