SR3 Save Editor C

Not to ask a dumb question or anything, but *where* are my savegame files supposed to be? (Win 7) And I thought it was all done on the STEAM cloud anyway?

Not to ask a dumb question or anything, but *where* are my savegame files supposed to be? (Win 7) And I thought it was all done on the STEAM cloud anyway?

Your saves for all games on your PC. All that Steam cloud does is create a backup of those saves. So, if you lose your hard drive or something you can download them back to your PC from the cloud. Having said that, there have been reports where Steam cloud has bugged out and it kills all your saves. Personally I turn it off for saves I care about like SR2 and SRTT.

You can find your local SRTT saves here:
..\steam\userdata\[some #s]\55230\remote\

The numbers above are your unique Steam ID btw.

You don't need to know any of that for the save editor though. It should always automatically open your folder to load them right there by default.

Your saves for all games on your PC. All that Steam cloud does is create a backup of those saves. So, if you lose your hard drive or something you can download them back to your PC from the cloud. Having said that, there have been reports where Steam cloud has bugged out and it kills all your saves. Personally I turn it off for saves I care about like SR2 and SRTT.

You can find your local SRTT saves here:
..\steam\userdata\[some #s]\55230\remote\

The numbers above are your unique Steam ID btw.

You don't need to know any of that for the save editor though. It should always automatically open your folder to load them right there by default.

Thanks. :) Was looking for them like crazy! Turns out I don't even need to know their location. :) Doh!

Why, this mod is awesome too! Had some trepidation using it, but it works flawlessly, and doesn't trigger a cheat flag. :) And I still got to use my Saints VTOL and everything (one person reported his Saints VTOL missing; I guess it got fixed).

Well I tried to "Re-Sell" All the shops and properties and gave myself the zombie hoard number, but the only thing that took effect was the number being usable now. For some reason it still says I own all the Shops and Properties that I bothered to buy, is that part of the Editor WIP or just a bug?

Well I tried to "Re-Sell" All the shops and properties and gave myself the zombie hoard number, but the only thing that took effect was the number being usable now. For some reason it still says I own all the Shops and Properties that I bothered to buy, is that part of the Editor WIP or just a bug?

Yes, it won't work. But I managed to sell all shops back by making a change to a certain xtbl file.

What file and what line?

Shop_names.xtbl

What line? well, I just changed for each shop the cost price when you buy it and also how much money you earn for it each hour as well as the discount it gives you. But things went different then expected because when I started up my game all shops were unusable. So I deleted the xtbl file again from my directory and when going back ingame, all shops worked again, but they didn't belong to me anymore. (they still don't, except for the properties. I like shooting at the cops while inside a store :p)

Back