SR3-Climbing up the Ladders

I found another like the one I mentioned just down the road from the Saints headquarters . IT seems buildings of that same structure
are probably all 'climbable'.
Now that I'm back having more SR3 fun after a absence of some months I'll try to find some more.
Followers sometimes will follow me up, though usually only if they are equipped with standard guns, if they have a rocket launcher
or grenade launcher they seem unable to climb.

Must be some buried 'bug' in the core code that has these rare buildings flagged as 'climbable' if the jump limit is raised.

There are hundreds of ladders all over the city of Steelport but you can NOT climb a single one of them.:mad:
However, there are a few buildings that you can climb up the walls and the player animation looks like it's climbing a ladder.:confused:

Why would hundreds of ladders be put into the game SRTT that are all over the city and NOT a single one can be used ?

Hopefully, the makers of this game SRTT are aware of this by now and will release a patch that will enable all these ladders usefull.

Is there a way that we can request from them a ladder enable patch ?

Would you say that there are at least 10,000 people that have purchased this game SRTT that would like to have a ladder patch ?

Dare to dream, but there is really no way that will ever happen since the dev team has all moved to SR4. Considering that they will not be patching any of the actual game breaking bugs, adding extra content is right off the table.

I was really saddened to see how unfriendly Steelport is to exploration, particularly of the parkour variety. Can't climb ladders, can't climb on rooftops that you should logically be able to, and any rooftops you can reach can only be reached via aircraft or a fire escape that you can only climb by parking a car underneath it

Dare to dream, but there is really no way that will ever happen since the dev team has all moved to SR4.

So would it be safe to assume that SRTT is all done, no further work or patches for SRTT ?

Hopefully, the SR4 dev team will take into consideration that if hundreds of ladders are to be placed in the game that ALL of these ladders should be fully functional.;)

I would like to offer my services as a Technical Designs Consultant ( which is my Professional Occupation for over 21 years since 1991 ) to the SR4 dev team FREE of charge.:cool:

I would really love for the games to have increased verticality, that would make combat more interesting

Back