SR3 ASM_PC files updater

Discussion in 'Tool Releases' started by gameqube, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Wow! Awesome tool! Thank you for this!

2. Ehy gameqube! What option should i choose to use properly your mod?
    I want to integrate the replay mission, with the last version of the avatar rampage...
    In the readme you suggest to use the removal one... But i think if i use it, it just replace my modded file used by replay mission, with the original file and then it modify it with the mod of avatar rampage, screwing mission replay, right? So i think i should use the add/change bat file... Am i right?

3. Miku Hatsune

Miku Hatsune Modding patch tester

Very very great tool. Now updating my ASMs aren't a pain in the ass anymore. :)

4. hey im new to the games just started playing saints row the third and i tired to install the nude mod but instead i did something that completely messed up the skin on my character.. i was wondering if you could help me this is the name of the file i changed "customize_player.vpp_pc" if you can please help me to get the original file that would be great..

5. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

Just verify integrity on Steam and it will replace your modded files with vanilla ones. You can do this by right clicking on the game in your Steam library, selecting properties, and it's there on the local files tab.

6. Is it possible to add items_preload_containers.asm_pc into the support list?

7. ok, I uploaded v3 of the tool, which supports items_preload_containers.asm_pc

8. thanks a lot!:D

9. Awesome mod gameqube:)made my life so much easier

10. Dody1555

Dody1555 Pirate

Nice and Easy Usage mod, easy installing mods using it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice