SR3 ASM_PC files updater

Ehy gameqube! What option should i choose to use properly your mod?
I want to integrate the replay mission, with the last version of the avatar rampage...
In the readme you suggest to use the removal one... But i think if i use it, it just replace my modded file used by replay mission, with the original file and then it modify it with the mod of avatar rampage, screwing mission replay, right? So i think i should use the add/change bat file... Am i right?

Very very great tool. Now updating my ASMs aren't a pain in the ass anymore. :)

hey im new to the games just started playing saints row the third and i tired to install the nude mod but instead i did something that completely messed up the skin on my character.. i was wondering if you could help me this is the name of the file i changed "customize_player.vpp_pc" if you can please help me to get the original file that would be great..

hey im new to the games just started playing saints row the third and i tired to install the nude mod but instead i did something that completely messed up the skin on my character.. i was wondering if you could help me this is the name of the file i changed "customize_player.vpp_pc" if you can please help me to get the original file that would be great..

Just verify integrity on Steam and it will replace your modded files with vanilla ones. You can do this by right clicking on the game in your Steam library, selecting properties, and it's there on the local files tab.

Nice and Easy Usage mod, easy installing mods using it

Back