SR2 | Share your character pictures

Saints Row 2_34.png
Saints Row 2_29.png

Hey Beyonce I have checked your great fanart on your thread and you are a very great artist and your characters Brionna and Domonic are really cool and have awesome stories. I also think it is cool that Dominic used to be a member of Los Carnales before he joined Brianna on the Saints!

Anyways for everyone here these are my characters.

First off we have Mikey Shang my 3rd Street Saints protagonist and leader.

Next we have Mitsuko Akuji my Ronin character.

and finally Sister Calypso my Sons of Samedi character and leader and yes before anyone asks her name does come from the leader of the Samedi in Total Control.

The Saints, Ronin and Sons of Samedi were always my favorite gangs in the series so I made characters for each of them. Obviously Mikey's story is told in the first 2 games which are the only ones I consider canon as I hate all of the games post Saints Row 2 and it's DLCs though I added some backstory for Mikey and also created Mitsuko and Sister Calypso with their backstories as well as the story of how I will have them interact with each other in my Saints Row 3 fanfic.

Introducing my gal, Scarlett, in both her long and short hair cause I honestly can't decide which I like more xD

Based off my GTA Online character, she got her name back in 2013 after a friend said she looked like Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow, which was a challenge in that game at the time lol so this signature character of mine was born.
Saints Row 2 Screenshot 2022.01.07 - 04.05.20.12 (3).png
Saints Row 2 Screenshot 2022.01.01 - 04.31.55.65 (3).png

I actually find the shorter one better-looking here but I still find myself playing with Long and Wavy more for some reason lol.

Last edited:
Introducing my gal, Scarlett, in both her long and short hair cause I honestly can't decide which I like more xD

Based off my GTA Online character, she got her name back in 2013 after a friend said she looked like Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow, which was a challenge in that game at the time lol so this signature character of mine was born.
View attachment 30975View attachment 30976
I actually find the shorter one better-looking here but I still find myself playing with Long and Wavy more for some reason lol.
Try Layered Party left or Conservative Parted left/Right.. its gonna Suit to her since you said she's like Black widow right.. i found that the most cool short hair in here are Short and shaggy this hairstyle are Famous(Even some Western actress like this) seeing Rei Ayanami hairstyle in Evangelion with Pageboy haircut back then of course Volition add that hairstyle to here.

Try Layered Party left or Conservative Parted left/Right.. its gonna Suit to her since you said she's like Black widow right.. i found that the most cool short hair in here are Short and shaggy this hairstyle are Famous(Even some Western actress like this) seeing Rei Ayanami hairstyle in Evangelion with Pageboy haircut back then of course Volition add that hairstyle to here.
Image-1[756].jpg
I tried your suggestions and I kinda like how Conservative Parted looks on her, it's almost like that she styled Shoulder Length Parted Left up a bit. As for bottom two, I don't hate them but I think Layered Parted would come across as too cute or girly for her if you know what I mean and Short & Shaggy is too short for my liking, no offense. Besides I wouldn't wanna copy your style anyway haha. But at the end of the day I feel Shoulder Length Parted Left is the best choice to me here. But as for Long and Wavy, I just generally like long hair wavy hair lol. I also wanna clarify that this is not me creating Scarlett Johansson herself, this my own character who is inspired by her! With my own twists and preferences of course :)

Last edited:
Hahaha i'm not saying you should copying my style but good luck with that..

Should using women sweater and cop outfit glitch to make it look even better

I like the long and wavy too but sometimes i prefer the other one the one Singa wears it to her Character..

Back