SR2 | Share your character pictures

First time rollin' with African American male character here, and Male 2 voice-overs to add to that --

SR2_PlayaSubtleBurntScars_01.jpg SR2_PlayaSubtleBurntScars_02.jpg
SR2_PlayaSubtleBurntScars_03.jpg SR2_PlayaSubtleBurntScars_04.jpg
-- so far liking the character; the VO's so great it adds much to his personality.

Added also subtle burnt-scar to his face utilizing Mime Makeup 5 slot that I liked enough to complement the doctor's assertion that the scar heals nicely, which I recall as well later Maero diss the Playa' about it.

Last edited:
Here you go... My 2nd Female character i made it by myself and edit some part of my first female character i named her Gabrielle Eirlys btw

I used Voice female option 1 because it looks match for her looks.

Edit: Her right arm has Fleur de lis tattoo and Her Waist has Curve perfect fleur de lis Tattoo i choose the Saints purple for all tattoo colour and it looks great and suit to her.

Saints Row 2_22.png

Saints Row 2_5.png
Saints Row 2_8.png
Screenshot_5.png
Saints Row 2_7.png
Screenshot.png

Last edited:
So this is My first Creation character name in SR2 Her name was:Heather Runika she was the female Cousin of Gabrielle and Really likes about the Rock music,But sometimes she prefer The R&B and hiphop songs,Rock song She can speak Spanish Language well.. and a ex college student who has been know as trouble maker and making Violence in The Stilwater university
Saints Row 2_26.png
Screenshot_12.png

Food& Drink Favorite:Freckle bitches(Who doesn't like Freckle bitches bruh),Soda,Sushi,Tea,Kebab and Juice

Hobbies:Killing stuff,Throwing people in the air Just like she did when she was in the college killing her teacher...,Beating some people that she think annoying,and sucks,Loves making chaos in the Stilwater,Love Taunting people even she doesn't know,Swimming,Watching Television show,Playing Guitar,Likes shopping

Dislike:Everybody called her a slut and hoes.. she's not hesitate to kill them,Pimps are her number one Enemies because she get trauma when being harassed when she still 13 years old,Hates when Saints crew abandoned her command and didn't hesitate to put one bullet to one of her crew,Police.

Screenshot_10.png
Screenshot_11.png

I'm trying to wears Unkut DLC Cloth..its not that bad like one article said lol

And second image was first Version Of Heather since her Looks not really Match to her with Blue eyes so i change it with Grey Eyes.. but i like her Looks in First version she looks better than the final version i make with The Cruella Black and white hair colour

Attachments

• Saints Row 2_32.png
    Saints Row 2_32.png
    704.4 KB · Views: 118
  • Saints Row 2_35.png
    Saints Row 2_35.png
    853.6 KB · Views: 134
Back