SR2 Has stopped working after over 60 hours of gameplay

Open Steam, go to Library and right Click on SR2 then go to "Delete Local Content" and let it finish, that is the correct way to remove mods from Steam then download the Game all over again.

Well i am not sure, but your save crashes without GotR mod but it loads after installing the mod, which means the issue is either a mod related or a borked file within your installed files.

Open Steam, go to Library and right Click on SR2 then go to "Delete Local Content" and let it finish, that is the correct way to remove mods from Steam then download the Game all over again.

Well i am not sure, but your save crashes without GotR mod but it loads after installing the mod, which means the issue is either a mod related or a borked file within your installed files.

That is the way I uninstalled it each time, deleting local files. I'll try to install the mod again I guess maybe I didn't install it right.

OMFG YES! I fixed it!!! I reinstalled the mod in a different way. 1st time I installed with the V option and I used the P now. Thanks everyone for the help :D

Back