SR2 Cut scene graphical glitches...

I was testing and it seems that 55 FPS for SR2 is perfect. Also, I tested FPS thing with GTA IV. Guess what. -.-
The annoying thing is, SR2 cutscenes problem was fixed by just one option, one programme, one locking of FPS value. GTA IV is stubborn and even a Rockstar employee I'm having contact with does their best but none of their solution actually helped. :/

I was testing and it seems that 55 FPS for SR2 is perfect. Also, I tested FPS thing with GTA IV. Guess what. -.-
The annoying thing is, SR2 cutscenes problem was fixed by just one option, one programme, one locking of FPS value. GTA IV is stubborn and even a Rockstar employee I'm having contact with does their best but none of their solution actually helped. :/

What about not using the program and setting the Refresh rate to 59hz? Like I explained in my last post:
Wouldn't setting the refresh rate to 30hz or 59hz on the desktop with Vsync on in game do the same thing?

Any update if a new version of Power Tools can be done to lock cut scenes at 30 or 23/24fps?

Seems like cinematic cut scenes should be around 23-24fps....

Is this an OS thing? Kind of how you only need Power Tools for Windows 7/Vista if your CPU is not clocked at 3.2GHZ but not Windows 8?

My monitor supports natively 60 Hz and 75 Hz. Should I try for that GTA IV?
This thread and forum are about Saints Row 2. GTA 4 comments/questions belong in Off-Topic

Back