Spadita's Weapons Tweaks Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Sr2 sniper is invisible and doesn't shoot, Mcmanus always crashes when I try to obtain it. Preload.tbl is in sr2 flies. What files that don't work shouldn't belong in this mod?

Original Sr2 sniper is invisible and doesn't shoot, Mcmanus always crashes when I try to obtain it. Preload.tbl is in sr2 flies. What files that don't work shouldn't belong in this mod?
Cant say for sure.. honestly i kinda gave up with this project a while, probably will try to make something different for those weapons.

By the way, try to obtain preload.tbl original file, and then try to add the lines:
"p_sniper.smesh"
"p_snipermag.smesh"
"p_spas_12b.smesh"
"p_McManus.smesh"
"p_McManusclip.smesh"
"p_ar50.smesh"

If the game keeps crashing for unknown reason, cant say which you must delete because another crash will sure show up. I'll try to remake this mod or something else, sorry if i couldnt help much

@Admixon could you close this thread after Canonization answer please? I would appreciate it

Last edited:
Cant say for sure.. honestly i kinda gave up with this project a while, probably will try to make something different for those weapons.

By the way, try to obtain preload.tbl original file, and then try to add the lines:
"p_sniper.smesh"
"p_snipermag.smesh"
"p_spas_12b.smesh"
"p_McManus.smesh"
"p_McManusclip.smesh"
"p_ar50.smesh"

If the game keeps crashing for unknown reason, cant say which you must delete because another crash will sure show up. I'll try to remake this mod or something else, sorry if i couldnt help much

@Admixon could you close this thread after Canonization answer please? I would appreciate it
figured out what the problem was, it was other mods causing it to crash the mod was the gun sound mod made by pile_up
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/ifs-improved-firearm-sounds.17092/ (great mod btw) every time I shoot the sniper the game thinks that the mod for it doesn't have a sound therefor causing it to crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back