Spadita's Weapons Tweaks Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if i can do this, since to just make it look cosmetic they need the files "items_inventory" and "items_3d" edited to change models. The Mcmanus (both models) are a bit special, since they need also weapons.xtbl to make the clip show up.
True, it's only a couple of lines in those two files, yet I can't seem to find the Beretta and the McManus (whose magazine I suppose you have to edit in weapons.xtbl to get the right one).

The vanilla beretta is named "p_beretta" in vanilla files. About the mcmanus there are 2 models, SR1's (sniper) and SR2's (McManus). To find SR2's clip you need to search "p_mcmanusclip" while with SR1's is "p_snipermag".

Advice: Use table tool to make it easier. Once you open weapons.xtbl search Mcmanus and you will find "clip separate" you need to activate that for the clip show up

Last edited:
Small update:
- Replaced chainsaw launcher with vanilla/prototype beretta

Known issue:
- For some reason the fuzz camera shows up in the inventory, not sure how to fix it but since it doesnt cause any crash i'll let it there.
- The RPG also for some reason when it shoots the projectile stays in the air and explodes. I'll try to fix it once im back from real life stuff.
20220323152703_1.jpg

Last edited:
The vanilla beretta is named "p_beretta" in vanilla files. About the mcmanus there are 2 models, SR1's (sniper) and SR2's (McManus). To find SR2's clip you need to search "p_mcmanusclip" while with SR1's is "p_snipermag".

Advice: Use table tool to make it easier. Once you open weapons.xtbl search Mcmanus and you will find "clip separate" you need to activate that for the clip show up

This time I have to throw in the towel, I can't do it myself, all I get is an invisible weapon.

Anyway, what's the "table tool" you mentioned? I found "Kinzie's Secret Stash" but it states it's for SR3.

I found "Kinzie's Secret Stash" but it states it's for SR3.
It works for SR1, SR2 and SR4 (And i believe SRGOOH too) files aswell, You need to open the folders: "tools", "table_file_editor".

This time I have to throw in the towel, I can't do it myself, all I get is an invisible weapon.
That is because the name file is not loaded in the preload.tbl. In case of the vanilla beretta, you need to put "p_beretta.smesh". That will eventually make the model show up. One thing tho, the tool will ask you to add some files depending on which one you want to open. Those files are located in common.vpp and patch.vpp

Last edited:
Update:
- Fixed Mcmanus2010 name with SR1's one (Mcmanus)
- Added AS12 Riot Platinum

Known Issue:
- For some reason the stun gun is invisible, which is weird since is set in preload.

Small update:
- Replaced chainsaw launcher with vanilla/prototype beretta

Known issue:
- For some reason the fuzz camera shows up in the inventory, not sure how to fix it but since it doesnt cause any crash i'll let it there.
- The RPG also for some reason when it shoots the projectile stays in the air and explodes. I'll try to fix it once im back from real life stuff.
View attachment 30985

I found a bug with the RPG if it would be helpful. You are missing this line in the "weapons.xtbl" file:

Attachments

• image_2022-03-27_13-04-46.png
    image_2022-03-27_13-04-46.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 144
you're doing exactly what ive wanted to. if possible, could you include the spas12, spas12b, and platinum tec? there isnt a mod that has every leftover gun from sr1. theres some mods that add one or another, along with gotr bring it half way back so. thatd be amazing and this would be a 10/10. also i agree with saints row 1 and 2 mcmanus. but tbh id leave the sr2 one as a special but make the sr1 one a rifle like it was in sr1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back