SotB's White stripe tires add-on + other customizations

Remember how some vehicles in SR1 had thin white stripe tires (I.E the Compton or the Cavallaro)?
Well, this mod adds those tires back into the game WITHOUT REPLACING ANY OTHERS.
That's right, I managed to restore the white stripe tires by messing with the externalized components.xtbl and texture files.
Now these classic, lowrider tires are available for all the vehicles that can accept them, and I even bothered to add all the tires to all the vehicles so you now can have off-road tires on your Zimos.
To install just drag and drop the provided files on the Zip and build your patch with GotR.
WARNING: Make sure your garage is EMPTY before you install the mod, as if you open you garage after installing the mod and it wasn't empty the game will crash.
thinwalls.jpg
thinwalls2.jpg
thinwalls3.jpg

Attachments

• SotB White tripe tires + others.rar
    5.4 MB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Grand Final Update! The Rowmastered Edition!
It's basically the same but with some new options added to the cars, like the ability to remove the headlights from the Churchill or restoring the side decals for the Compton.
Compton Dirt SR1.jpg

Compton featuring it's dirt map from SR1 and brandishing the original blue Millah logo, also available in all other Millah manufactured vehicles.
Compton Decals SR1.jpg

Compton, now with it's restored decals from SR1 (Couldn't figure out a way to restore the Millah logo in the back or the Compton logo on the rear side fenders)
Expanded Color Pool.jpg

Fully expanded color options featuring all SR1 gang colors and new options on every side
Churchill no Headlights.jpg

Churchill with it's headlights removed, also features it's subwoofers removed from the back of the front seats and a Dobson logo added to the steering wheel
-ALL NEW OPTIONAL MOD-
Expanded enemy gang notoriety vehicles.
Now there's a 50/50 chance for the gangs in this game to use two different vehicles when at max notoriety, just like in SR1.
Examples include the unused SoS variant of the Status Quo:
SoS Limo.jpg

(Those hobos must have a lot of money for their Loa Dust)
The Brotherhood Bulldog seen in the mission "Thank You And Good Night"
BH SUV.jpg

(No longer restricted to a single mission)
And the Ronin use the Zircon, mostly with it's Ronin decals, this is a new variant of the vehicle based on Jyunichi's Zircorn from one of the Ronin storyline cutscenes.
RN Sedan.jpg

So there you have it. Remember that the notoriety mod is just optional but I do recommend it.
Remember, the usual rules apply, you must delete all vehicles (except bikes) from your garage or start a new game before installing this mod as it will crash your game if you try to load a car that has a different .cust file to the one currently in use.

Attachments

• SotB White Tire Mod, Rowmastered Edition.rar
    5.7 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Back