Slider mod intended for females. Bigger Bumpers

I don't think males can get an increase appeal slider, or at least not in the same way as females. There are parts of the files that refer specifically to breasts but not one, as far as i know, that refers to bulge. and the shoe thing is just because they messed up when porting the shoes over from saints row 3. its a mesh problem so there is no real way to solve that unless someone is able to invent some program to allow us to edit the games meshes.

If you just want to mess around re-download Inauguration Station and copy the mod to that directory. Then play slider games there to see if it is to your taste.
And like they said DO NOT UPLOAD characters modified via mods like this to Volition site.
By the way, when you put use this mod for men, their muscle increases. Its fun walking around looking like a brute!!!! I had my build at 36% while my sex appeal was 100% with gave me giant muscles.

So it took me loads and loads of searching, asking the question basically... Can there be a breast slide mod that doesn't affect the rest of the body as much? Turns out the answer is No, as Azellz posted in their thread

"But this section works by different rules. Simple doubling will not increase the size of the breast.
Open any of my files from this mod, and you see it."

Pretty much accepted that as the case, but given that there's the only place I've seen that mentioned, I just want solid confirmation that this is the case.

So it took me loads and loads of searching, asking the question basically... Can there be a breast slide mod that doesn't affect the rest of the body as much? Turns out the answer is No, as Azellz posted in their thread

"But this section works by different rules. Simple doubling will not increase the size of the breast.
Open any of my files from this mod, and you see it."

Pretty much accepted that as the case, but given that there's the only place I've seen that mentioned, I just want solid confirmation that this is the case.

Yes, and no. There is no way to make ONLY the breasts change in size, but you can offset the changes.....for instances reduce the amount of fat needed to increase breast size. The slider mods currently available are pretty much as good as it gets for now. You basically have to experiment with the weight triangle for best results. For instance you can reduce waist while increasing bust with turning up the muscle a little. Long story short, you gotta experiment in game, but should be able to get what ever results you are a aiming for with in reason.

Back