Slider mod intended for females. Bigger Bumpers

Before using this mod be sure to read 3rd Edit below!

I should note that Volition does not want characters tweaked like this uploaded
to their station (web site). As stated in a earlier post somewhere on this site. So, please honor
that and don't go uploading your super beefy mutant to Volitions site.
I do believe this also applies to any slider mods overall though I could be wrong.

2nd Edit 9.2.2013 I compared player_creation.xtbl in as of current Volition patch
from a few days ago with player_creation.xtbl from the original release. No changes. So
this will still work fine.

3rd Edit 9.4.2013
The author of the original Dummybumps for SR3 has reared his head. Zitch is how he is known
here now. He has posted updated versions of the SR3 mod I based this merge on for SR4.
The initial thread is here in SR3 Mods In Development.
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...n-with-optional-breast-slider-extension.4460/
In due time he has said he will be releasing a SRIV ready version.
So as of this date Edit consider my mod listed here as old hat , and a reference point at best.
In fact, I myself at the current 3rd edit here am using for now Bigger is Better mod found in
SR4 Adult Mods section. (you must be registered to view those).

This mod is only tested on female characters. I have no idea what effect it will have on male characters, as
I only roll female mobsters... that is how I roll.

Included are some sample jpgs screens with the slider adjust ment about at the max one can do WITHOUT
tearing many clothing items. You can go bigger but be aware there are clothing's your gal will burst out of.

I tested this with the mod Bouncing Boobs (in adult section)
and it seems to work fine with that, (different xtbl anyway).

Some other notes. You will find you end up usually pretty close to the middle of the triangle
to achieve the look my character has, perhaps a bump or to toward 'fat'.
Below is the part of the readme from the archive I created.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Purpose: THis mod will allow for a female character with larger than default breasts via slider control. Also,
a somewhat more muscular frame can be achieved. You will have to re-visit the surgeon to
retweak the sliders if you install this.

Install is simply copy player_creation.xtbl to the SR4 directory where SR4 is launched from.
Uninstall one simply deletes player_creation.xtbl

Here is my merged player_creation.xtbl that is a merge of DummyBumps type 2 (see reference directory
with included original Dummybumps compressed archive) for SR3 mod and the factory
OEM SR4 player_creation.xtbl.

Nothing else was done. I can not take any credit other than just merging the two and finding
it worked fine not only in Inaguration Station but in the game once it was released.

All credit can and should go to Dummybumps. Sadly, I have no idea how to contact this person. The original
file which I included in the directory 'Original Dummybumps mod for SR3' was something I found
long ago on the long defunct Nexus SR3 mod site.

I only merged the type 2 as that is what I use. This can result in a female character that has
rather enormous breasts and can be a bit more muscular - fatter than default.
I caution you, you can make her so beefy she can and will bust out of some of the clothing.
WIth a bit of tweaking you can end up with a moderatly more 'large' gal that won't break out of the
clothing.
I also included player_creation OEM SR4.xtbl which is the untouched version of player_creation.xtbl
that comes with SR4. This is for reference it is not needed otherwise.

There is a bit more info in the read me but that is the kernel of it.
2013-08-20_00002.jpg
2013-08-30_00002.jpg 2013-08-30_00003.jpg

Attachments

• Uzi's Dummybump SR4 Bigger Bumpers.zip
    26.9 KB · Views: 19,048
Last edited:
Just a few questions; pardon my incompitance :3

Will we be able to upload characters modded like this to the Saintsrow website only to save it for ourselves and not make it public?
And, is the slider extended both ways, or is it just larger? (I'm just a bit curious what the engine would do with a negative sex appeal value x3)

Just a few questions; pardon my incompitance :3

Will we be able to upload characters modded like this to the Saintsrow website only to save it for ourselves and not make it public?
And, is the slider extended both ways, or is it just larger? (I'm just a bit curious what the engine would do with a negative sex appeal value x3)

No. Volition has asked everyone to specifically NOT upload modded characters to their community site. Please respect their wishes.

If you just want to mess around re-download Inauguration Station and copy the mod to that directory. Then play slider games there to see if it is to your taste.
And like they said DO NOT UPLOAD characters modified via mods like this to Volition site.

No. Volition has asked everyone to specifically NOT upload modded characters to their community site. Please respect their wishes.
Okay, so even if it's kept private, that's still a no-no, correct?
Sorry if I'm being ignorant, I just want to understand perfectly ^-^
Also I'm a little daft c:>

Okay, so even if it's kept private, that's still a no-no, correct?
Sorry if I'm being ignorant, I just want to understand perfectly ^-^
Also I'm a little daft c:>

No modded characters should be uploaded to Volition's community site. Period.

Back