Skill - Vampire (Bloodsucker Pack Port)

I haven't done any conclusive testing, but I did accidentally connect to someone's game while I had vampire on and they didn't. No disconnect errors, and when I ate someone nobody crashed. I didn't push it though, so no guarantees.

Sorry, I've been dragged away by other modding stuff. SR4 isn't the only game I tinker with, not by a long shot.

Thank you very much! :) I thought it won't work, cause I'm generally not that good at modifying game files, but it worked ! Thanks ! ;)

I'm having a problem extracting the SR3 preload_anim.vpp_pc file. I am trying to use Minimaul's ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractPackfileGUI.exe application to extract the files, but I keep getting a message saying that this program has stopped working. Forgive the amateurish question, but am I taking the correct steps to extract the files?

I'm having a problem extracting the SR3 preload_anim.vpp_pc file. I am trying to use Minimaul's ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractPackfileGUI.exe application to extract the files, but I keep getting a message saying that this program has stopped working. Forgive the amateurish question, but am I taking the correct steps to extract the files?

Have you tried to extract the pc file IN the minimaul's folder ? Because it made the tool crash every time, for me. Better extract the file outside the folder first, and then move it in the folder after ;).

Reactions: Tex
Have you tried to extract the pc file IN the minimaul's folder ? Because it made the tool crash every time, for me. Better extract the file outside the folder first, and then move it in the folder after ;).
It turns out I tried using the SR4 unpacker instead of the one for SR3. My mistake. Got it working now. Thanks. :D

Last edited:
It turns out I tried using the SR4 unpacker instead of the one for SR3. My mistake. Got it working now. Thanks. :D

Yes, that's what I was just going to say :D, because when I thought about it few days after, I found odd that you used Minimaul's tool for SRTT files.

You're welcome :).

This is pretty cool.

As a side note: the GUI tool actually "knows" (it has a list) what packfiles need what options - so if you build a packfile called preload_anim.vpp_pc with that, it will automatically enable condensed. The command line tool doesn't, though.

This mod is awesome, thanks a lot.

Do you need to have Saints Row 3 installed for the heal to work? (I have it just not installed)

This mod is awesome, thanks a lot.

Do you need to have Saints Row 3 installed for the heal to work? (I have it just not installed)
Nope. It doesn't take SRTT to work

Back