Ever got tired of my endless updates? Too bad, here's V3.1! :D

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Cypher has Ultor icon in the phone menu. This way you won't know how she looks until you call her. I decided to leave original face icon when she spawns though. ;)
  • Icons for Gangstas in Space homies have smaller helmets. They don't look so disproportionate anymore.
  • Blowup doll and Pimp Slap have new icons. We finally replaced all recycled icons with new ones! :)
  • Reworked upgrades for AR-55. It now has sniper scope at second level which gets upgraded at fourth one. I also updated strings for these upgrades so they're consistent with the changes.
  • Reworked upgrades for Viper laser rifle. I changed field of view values for sniper scope and it gets upgraded at fourth level, just like AR-55. I also fixed bug which made the camera go upwards instantly when you started shooting in scope mode.
  • Added Dutch files for next update. That's right, Dutch translation is coming! VSkyRimWalker agreed to translate this mod to Dutch, expect it in few weeks or earlier.
  • Updated the uninstaller. All new files have been added to the list.
God bless VSkyRimWalker for all these icons! I'm so grateful for your support, homie! :cool:

Another update has been released! Make sure to download V3.2 from the OP. :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Tank delivery homie will give you Crusader instead of Challenger. This STAG tank is much better. VSkyRimWalker created new icon for this homie and even new image for the unlockable.
  • Heli delivery homie has new icon. Again, all the credit goes to VSkyRimWalker. He also created new image for the unlockable.
  • Changed icon for Gangstas in Space homie. I decided to go with Space Pierce instead of Space Gat because he's the one who was the most excited about this movie.
  • Added new icon for the camera from Gangstas in Space DLC. And again, VSkyRimWalker is the one who created it. Believe me though, this one is truly impressive. :cool:
  • Updated the uninstaller. Files with new images for the unlockables have been added to the list.
I think you already know who's the hero of today's update (along with two previous ones as well). VSkyRimWalker, I owe you. If you need anything, feel free to ask. :D

Check out these icon sheets, they contain all icons for homies and weapons. Are you able to find all new ones? ;)
ui_bms_00.png
ui_bms_04.png
ui_bms_dlc_al.png

Last edited:
And here comes V3.3. Enjoy! :D

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Included Dutch translation by VSkyRimWalker. The only missing languages are Czech and Korean, you're so awesome guys! :)
  • Increased damage for the Saints Pow. It isn't so weak anymore.
  • Disabled crouching for the Pimp Slap. It just didn't work properly with pimp slap animation group.
  • Added support for Sandbox+ - Things To Do In Steelport Edition. Make sure to check it out! I put a lot of effort into this mod.
  • Cleaned up the files. They should be a bit tidier now.

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for fixing that upgrade info for the two rifles. I was wondering, I noticed Shitface hasn't appeared a long time ago. Probably something happen I didn't hear about, hopefully he is fine. I was just wondering though if you might make any updates to his NPC Mod. I know things like more homies can't happen because of this "SDK Kit" that needs to come out so they can unlock those limits but there could be like a few tweaks to it like for example, I see that normal civs are driving the vehicles that have gang decals on it even though they are not gangs at all. Like I see the Criminal drive around with the Morningstar decal with a normal dude driving it. Just thought they might add a few tweaks to it since Shitface hasn't came up.

Hey, thanks for fixing that upgrade info for the two rifles. I was wondering, I noticed Shitface hasn't appeared a long time ago. Probably something happen I didn't hear about, hopefully he is fine. I was just wondering though if you might make any updates to his NPC Mod. I know things like more homies can't happen because of this "SDK Kit" that needs to come out so they can unlock those limits but there could be like a few tweaks to it like for example, I see that normal civs are driving the vehicles that have gang decals on it even though they are not gangs at all. Like I see the Criminal drive around with the Morningstar decal with a normal dude driving it. Just thought they might add a few tweaks to it since Shitface hasn't came up.
Shitface is fine (at least he was when I talked to him few months ago), he's just really tired of Saints Row. I don't know if he's going to return one day, hopefully he will when Saints Row V is announced.

About the upgrades, I reworked sniper scope ones for both AR-55 and Viper laser rifle but I changed strings just for AR-55. I didn't feel like Viper laser rifle needs any changes when it comes to strings, nor I wanted to wait for whole translation team to translate another strings which no one would read anyway. :p

About the SDK, unfortunately it has been confirmed that there won't be any future updates for The Third, modding patch along with the tools will be for Saints Row IV only. That means we're stuck with those limits forever. I'm sorry to ruin your dreams but... It's just how it is. :(

About the homies, I didn't add more of them not because of the limits (though they're very pesky as well) but because of the grayed out homies glitch. You see, sometimes when you call a homie and save the game afterwards he becomes unavailable forever. Corrodias' Save Editor C is able to fix that glitch but it only works with original 'homies.xtbl' entries, it won't work if you add any custom ones. I wouldn't like to get somebody stuck with that bug forever, that's why I just changed some unused entries in the file (such as masked Angel, taxi and ambulance) to "add" few new homies. I could've added several new entries but then it wouldn't work well with Save Editor C.

About NPC behaviour, I never messed with traffic before, I always relied on shitface's work. I'm not sure if there's a point to introduce any changes, I never felt like there's anything to improve. I kinda like how all vehicles have randomized decals, it adds much more variety to the game. Is there anything that needs a fix? I mean, I've seen some drunk pedestrians with guns (drunk anims aren't compatible with weapons) but I don't think there's a way to prevent that. Both drunk and sober pedestrians use the same 'spawn_info_ranks' entries so... There's not much I can do about that one.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why, but this mod seems to be causing freezes after a cutscene completes. The cutscene plays fine, but the shield doesn't show up and I am stuck on a black screen. I have a feeling it has something to do with the animation vpps in packfiles. I did some extensive testing using process of elimination and this mod seems to be the cause. Yes, I am using Steam Saints Row 3 (and Steam is installed outside of Program Files, so that can't interfere), I am on Windows 10 but have Windows 7 compatibility mode active, and I have (several times) verified the cache in Steam, updated my video drivers, and it happens in windowed and full-screen mode (the latter crash is even more nasty because there is no way to force-quit SR3 when it occurs). Apologies if this is some basic issue addressed elsewhere; I made several efforts to search for this and only found an old thread from 2013 with similar issues but no solution besides "nuke your mods." I am on an Nvidia Geforce GT 650M.

my trouble is gangsters in space right when I start the mission then get to studio cutscene activates than after scene black screen 4 ever
Have you tried to restart the mission? Maybe it's just a one-time accident, I completed whole Gangstas in Space with my pack lately and never encountered such issue.
Also, what version of the game do you have - Steam, GOG or a different one?

Zombie QTEs aren't pointless anymore *
Can i have that on a sperate file or can you tell me how did you fix it ? please i have been messing with my game to apoint of crashes and stuff

Back