And here comes V2.5.3 - very tiny but obligatory update.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Moved the Gangstas in Space camera back to the special slot. Moving it to the melee slot caused plenty of various issues for some reason, I tried to find out why but without any luck. Eventually I decided to just leave it as it was originally.
  • Reworked the compatibility section in the OP and in the Readme. It now contains info about Sandbox+ and NPC Behaviour compatibility along with installation instructions.

oh yeah, i found melee reduce upgrade on save editor but sadly there's no fourth one to immune to melee like Gat out of hell like SRTT almost feel invincible!
This upgrade doesn't reduce melee damage as far as I know, it just increases strength of player's melee attacks...
(sorry for double-posting but I want to keep changelogs in separate posts).

V2.5.4 is available! This time I included suggestions of my Steam friends. :)

--> CHANGELOG <--

• All files have been segregated. Add-ons are now in 'Add-ons' folder and all required files are in 'Files' folder.
  • Included heavy trucks add-on. It makes all big trucks crush smaller vehicles (only Longhauler and Mule are able to do this by default). Thanks to {JP}OchreHomo Mixer for this idea!
  • Increased zombie QTEs damage. They aren't pointless anymore - they actually harm you and failing them means death. You have about 2-3 seconds to defeat zombie, otherwise you'll end up in the hospital. Thanks to Miku Hatsune for this idea!
  • Reworked the uninstaller. 'Qte_sequences.xtbl' has been added to the list, the uninstaller now has a separate option to remove heavy trucks add-on and 'Uninstall all mods' option removes even very rare mod extensions.

Hi there, Fan of Saints, cool mod, but I'm running into a problem. I added the mod with my saved game, I'm level 50, but can't buy the Scavenger or Vampire abilities, although they say they are for a much lower level. I even tried using the save editor I found around here, and could add the Scavenger skill with it, but not the Vampire one. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hi there, Fan of Saints, cool mod, but I'm running into a problem. I added the mod with my saved game, I'm level 50, but can't buy the Scavenger or Vampire abilities, although they say they are for a much lower level. I even tried using the save editor I found around here, and could add the Scavenger skill with it, but not the Vampire one. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Hm, you should be able to unlock this skill via Save Editor C... Anyway, here's an alternative solution: open 'unlockables.xtbl', find 'VampireREP' entry and add '<Auto_Unlock>Silently</Auto_Unlock>' line under '<Is_DLC>True</Is_DLC>'. It should unlock automatically once you load a save. :)

V2.6.1 has been released!

--> CHANGELOG <--

• Included zantetzou's Prototype Crusader and Spec Ops upgrade. Prototype Crusader and Saints Crusader have better weapons (it takes longer before they overheat and their cooldown has been slightly increased). Saints N-Forcer is faster as well and uses VTOL laser beam instead of the regular minigun. Saints 69-VTOL is faster than all other F-69 VTOLs.
  • Updated the uninstaller. All new files have been added to the list.

Last edited:
V2.7.1 is now available! This update is just for those who use this mod with Sandbox+, you can skip it otherwise.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Enabled missing drug audio pitch shifting effect for Sandbox+ drugged hotkey. Press CTRL and right arrow to get high and try to play any song - the result is hilarious. :D
  • Partially fixed mission music playlist in Sandbox+. Party Time, Trojan Whores and deckers.die songs should play correctly, however I couldn't enable more soundbanks because of the limits.
I'm also going to release my personal version of Sandbox+ which is customized to cooperate with this mod, stay tuned! :)

Back