Ok thank you. :)
Btw, one more thing. After I put sandbox mod, I must this mod right? But I want the NPC Behaviour mod too so I have to put this mod first or npc mod first after I put the sandbox mod? Thanks in advance :)
Sorry I miss 'put' word. xD
(After I put sandbox mod, I must 'put' this mod right?)
1 more thing, I found a bug.
On mission guardian angel...well I don't know how to explain so why don't u try them urself :)
the mission is right after the penthouse mission.
Another thing is trouble with clones...it seems the alien girl didn't move the helicopter and the mission cannot proceed if she doesn't move it. :)
I hope u can fix it.
My God, seriously, edit button is there for a reason... -_-

Yes, you have to install Sandbox+ first and then this mod - just make sure to overwrite files once you'll be promped.

NPC Behaviour doesn't have any conflicting files except 'preload_items.vpp_pc' which is exactly the same in both mods so the order doesn't matter in this case (unless you're installing my Cypher with the Togo-13 add-on as well, then you have to overwrite 'spawn_info_ranks.xtbl' from NPC Behaviour with my file).

I'll check this Guardian Angel mission later.

I don't remember any alien girls in The Trouble with Clones... Aren't you talking about Kwilanna from Gangstas in Space? :p

There was absolutely no need to make three more posts when you could've simply edited the first one

My God, seriously, edit button is there for a reason... -_-

Yes, you have to install Sandbox+ first and then this mod - just make sure to overwrite files once you'll be promped.

NPC Behaviour doesn't have any conflicting files except 'preload_items.vpp_pc' which is exactly the same in both mods so the order doesn't matter in this case (unless you're installing my Cypher with the Togo-13 add-on as well, then you have to overwrite 'spawn_info_ranks.xtbl' from NPC Behaviour with my file).

I'll check this Guardian Angel mission later.

I don't remember any alien girls in The Trouble with Clones... Aren't you talking about Kwilanna from Gangstas in Space? :p

Oh lol I didn't notice that btw I'm new xD

Yeah the kwilanna, maybe there's a bug with helicopter since guardian angel involves helicopter too
Also the camera in special slot is not working, it can only do the melee n I try shitface original version of it and it worked there's a flash that stuns people

about the guardian angel pierce didn't enter his car, he just wandered around so....
he should enter his car for the mission and drive to safehouse like that

1 more thing does this mod have the minigun,flamethrower,saints pow etc like the original shitface mod?

Yeah the kwilanna, maybe there's a bug with helicopter since guardian angel involves helicopter too
Also the camera in special slot is not working, it can only do the melee n I try shitface original version of it and it worked there's a flash that stuns people

about the guardian angel pierce didn't enter his car, he just wandered around so....
he should enter his car for the mission and drive to safehouse like that
I'll check your reports, thanks! You'll get a credit in the next update if they're actually caused by this mod. :)
By the way, could you list all other mods which you have installed?
1 more thing does this mod have the minigun,flamethrower,saints pow etc like the original shitface mod?
Yes, the only change is that flamethrower now damages tanks and pierces armor.

Alright, so I checked Pierce's Guardian Angel, Kinzie's Guardian Angel and 'Faster, More Intense!' mission from Gangstas in Space - they all work properly here. In Pierce's Guardian Angel Pierce doesn't even have to enter his car again - once he goes out of it and you kill all enemies around, the mission is complete. What other mods are you using? Maybe it's caused by them?
About the camera, I have no idea what's wrong... Sometimes it shoots and sometimes it just doesn't, I just changed its slot. I think I'll just put it in the special slot again, I don't know.

Alright, so I checked Pierce's Guardian Angel, Kinzie's Guardian Angel and 'Faster, More Intense!' mission from Gangstas in Space - they all work properly here. In Pierce's Guardian Angel Pierce doesn't even have to enter his car again - once he goes out of it and you kill all enemies around, the mission is complete. What other mods are you using? Maybe it's caused by them?
About the camera, I have no idea what's wrong... Sometimes it shoots and sometimes it just doesn't, I just changed its slot. I think I'll just put it in the special slot again, I don't know.

Sorry maybe its my fault about the guardian angel thing bcoz first of all, once I put sandbox,ur mod n then npc behavior, I'm too lazy to level up so I just use the money and respect cheat and buy all the upgrades n there is 1 upgrade about the money or income I don't remember it requires level 2 but I cant buy it. I have enough money though.
Then after I buy all the upgrades I play the mission I said earlier and that's what happens....
So... I tried to play the missions without buying all the upgrades 1st n it works just fine with the guardian angel mission n the kiwalanna
Also I only put this mod,sandbox and npc behavior n I load my save that after the shaundi's ex apartment mission

Sorry to trouble u :)

1 more thing after I buy the immune to damage,fire etc upgrade, sometimes when I get punch by people n hit by vehicle it decreases my health.

Sorry maybe its my fault about the guardian angel thing bcoz first of all, once I put sandbox,ur mod n then npc behavior, I'm too lazy to level up so I just use the money and respect cheat and buy all the upgrades n there is 1 upgrade about the money or income I don't remember it requires level 2 but I cant buy it. I have enough money though.
Then after I buy all the upgrades I play the mission I said earlier and that's what happens....
So... I tried to play the missions without buying all the upgrades 1st n it works just fine with the guardian angel mission n the kiwalanna
Also I only put this mod,sandbox and npc behavior n I load my save that after the shaundi's ex apartment mission
It's quite weird, I must admit, I wouldn't think that it might be related to upgrades somehow... Perhaps your save got corrupted in some way? I have no idea. :confused:
1 more thing after I buy the immune to damage,fire etc upgrade, sometimes when I get punch by people n hit by vehicle it decreases my health.
There aren't any upgrades which would reduce melee damage so it's quite obvious that punches still can kill you. :p
About the vehicle damage, are you sure that you own the fourth vehicle damage upgrade? If so, it must be something with the original game because I just copied these upgrades from vanilla files (shitface removed them in his original mod).

If you have any other questions/reports, feel free to write them. I don't know everything though, current Saints Row engine is a bitch and it doesn't work properly very often.

It's quite weird, I must admit, I wouldn't think that it might be related to upgrades somehow... Perhaps your save got corrupted in some way? I have no idea. :confused:

There aren't any upgrades which would reduce melee damage so it's quite obvious that punches still can kill you. :p
About the vehicle damage, are you sure that you own the fourth vehicle damage upgrade? If so, it must be something with the original game because I just copied these upgrades from vanilla files (shitface removed them in his original mod).

If you have any other questions/reports, feel free to write them. I don't know everything though, current Saints Row engine is a bitch and it doesn't work properly very often.

Thanks btw for replying n helping me :D
Perhaps I should just start a new game so there wont be any problem :p

And about the damage upgrade, yeah I have bought all of them but nvm it just happen sometimes so I don't really mind xD

Ok sure do :) Yeah xD

Thanks btw for replying n helping me :D
Perhaps I should just start a new game so there wont be any problem :p

And about the damage upgrade, yeah I have bought all of them but nvm it just happen sometimes so I don't really mind xD

Ok sure do :) Yeah xD
oh yeah, i found melee reduce upgrade on save editor but sadly there's no fourth one to immune to melee like Gat out of hell like SRTT almost feel invincible!

Back