Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

I alot of mess with the saints carrying melee weapons
So want happen to all the homies in the bus?
I alway use the RC guns to blow the vehicles to let any homies pop out but I like Oleg, & Mayor Rynolds lifetime goes for a long time too

The saints has in a lifetime forever because of that glitch but if make more 50 saints if spend time free-roaming, the game my crash.

Also I tweaked the saints threshold to 20000 so I can blow-up whenever the saints is in my way and the saints against the player 900000 seconds, that's means the saints can chase me or shoot me forever.

The saints are pissed so I have to block them in the store.
saintsrowthethird_dx11%2B2015-11-01%2B22-48-51-553.jpg

The saints are coming in to a party. ;)
saintsrowthethird_dx11%2B2015-11-01%2B22-35-01-467.jpg

Attachments

• DLC Grabable Homies.zip
    78.3 KB · Views: 623
  • No Pick-Up Weapons But Melee Weapons.zip
    65.8 KB · Views: 591
  • Clean Extended Taunts.zip
    19 MB · Views: 644
  • Player have large health.rar
    6.6 KB · Views: 641
Really Amazing Mod

Im wondering kind of surprise there isn't a mod where make all the weapons have no Overheat no recoil or Straight Shooting would be nice to have one i did customizing my weapon xbtl every single weapon in the game 😅 wasn't easy but im please with the Result to many 0 you gotta put to have perfect straight bullets and no Recoil and no overheat but get's easier overtime still love your mod 🙌🙌

I would highly recommend using this mod, like any other weapons mod, with a new game.

I installed it in a run in which I have only done the first and second mission.
I was playing the "sandbox" mode, everything great. But when I try to start a new mission, the game shows the cinematic and then black screen forever.

I guess it is due some weapons in the mission with some kind of conflict?

Any help?

Back