Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

Um, do you mean removing those upgrades or bringing them back?
Bringing them back. I can't see why did you remove those upgrades, I mean: cheating is one thing, and buy "legal" upgrades for finishing the game is another thing (a reward). When you get the 100% of the game, you just want to screw around the city, and without infinite ammo and health... It's like GTA

Bringing them back. I can't see why did you remove those upgrades, I mean: cheating is one thing, and buy "legal" upgrades for finishing the game is another thing (a reward). When you get the 100% of the game, you just want to screw around the city, and without infinite ammo and health... It's like GTA
I actually brought them back in my unofficial patch, shitface removed them from the original mod.
You'll need to unlock them via Save Editor C if you saved the game with the original mod installed though because they'll be locked permanently.

Many thanks man! Your patch is great :D
No problem. ;)
By the way, -Iker- (my EAM Spanish translator) agreed to translate this patch. I see that you're from Spain, so you can expect V2.4 with Spanish support at the beginning of September. :)

Back