"Shitface Showcase" Mod Compilation

No problem, thanks for figuring that out. I don't have the time to test compatibility with every mod around so I'm glad you found that. Strangely enough, I'm able to use that mod in my GoS build with no issues, although I've also got other mods installed like Sandbox+.

That indicates he has a problem with a mod that messes with vint_doc_containers.asm_pc or patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc and he didn't update it to work together with GoS and the many mods that use it together like lowered cruise control.

That all depends on which other mods you are using. If you have other weapon mods installed, you may see some minor glitches but probably not. Otherwise you should be fine.

If you want to change the shotgun to be dual wieldable you need to go to "shotgun-gang" in weapons.xtbl, change its weapon class to pistol, and add this flag: <Flag>dual wieldable</Flag>. Note: this will cause the spread effect to become broken, and the shotgun will only fire one bullet instead of several. Deal with it.
thanks. i'll just pretend they the 'diggers have slugs instead of birdshot lol
oh, and where exactly do i place the dual weildable flag? can i just place it at the end of it's line entry?
edit: hate to bother again, but i'd also like to have it w/ explosive and incendiary ammo. what entry would i need to make and where? yea it's way over the top but no more so that exploding bullets from dual deagles.
edit: nevermind. i got it working. thanks much for your work!

That all depends on which other mods you are using. If you have other weapon mods installed, you may see some minor glitches but probably not. Otherwise you should be fine.

If you want to change the shotgun to be dual wieldable you need to go to "shotgun-gang" in weapons.xtbl, change its weapon class to pistol, and add this flag: <Flag>dual wieldable</Flag>. Note: this will cause the spread effect to become broken, and the shotgun will only fire one bullet instead of several. Deal with it.
Or... change the weapon's category to WPNCAT_SUB_MACHINE_GUN and add the dual wieldable flag. This way the spread effect stays intact and you can still have a dual wielded shotgun, if you have purchased the dual wielding upgrade at least.

Or... change the weapon's category to WPNCAT_SUB_MACHINE_GUN and add the dual wieldable flag. This way the spread effect stays intact and you can still have a dual wielded shotgun, if you have purchased the dual wielding upgrade at least.
Thnaks i sorta did that. there's another mod on here that has the incendiary and explosive shots. i took that line and chaged class to pistol and switched the lines. it already had it as sub machinegun cat

That indicates he has a problem with a mod that messes with vint_doc_containers.asm_pc or patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc and he didn't update it to work together with GoS and the many mods that use it together like lowered cruise control.
Um, I said I DON'T have GoS...

Um, I said I DON'T have GoS...

Then some other mod you have installed uses one of those asm files and is causing the problem. That is certainly the symptom since your hud.lua script isn't getting loaded correctly which means an asm problem.

Then some other mod you have installed uses one of those asm files and is causing the problem. That is certainly the symptom since your hud.lua script isn't getting loaded correctly which means an asm problem.
That's not it, unless any purchased DLC or the Steam overlay can also mess up those lua scripts... I don't have time to play with it right now but don't lose any sleep over it, I'm totally fine without the cruise control mod. It's a very minor mod.

hey do more Saints spawn on the streets (or in cribs) as i control more of the city areas? or could this be merged somehow w/ Gang Plus One's, Saints Crowd action_node_npcs file?

Back