"Shitface Showcase" Mod Compilation

I am wondering if Supermodder's Superfast Cars is incompatible with your First Person Vehicle Cameras and FOV Fix as both use vehicle cameras. I have been having some really weird camera issues.

3 Hommies in a bulldog also overlaps with some of your files. I know that your files will just override the GOS build but I am worried about incompatibility between the different files. For examples your camera mod may not be compatible with 3 Homie's Trucks.

I can confirm that Gang Plus One caused the weird AI behavior. That problem is Solved.

Yeah, it looks like there are quite a few conflicts with the superfast cars mod and the vehicle camera and FOV mod, at least in vehicle_cameras.xtbl. That's probably causing your camera problems.
The bulldog passengers mod shouldn't cause any issues. The only change I made to that car in this modpack was to its crush height, to prevent it from getting crushed by other vehicles. You can use that passengers mod with this one, but tanks and heavy trucks will be able to crush the humm-vees again, unless you winmerge the two files together.

This is a pretty awesome but after the first session, the HUD doesn't work anymore. I installed no other mods, I also skipped the avatar rampage because I don't have GoS, and I tried verifying the Steam game cache. What do?

I dunno how I missed this but I must've forgotten that I installed IdolNinja's Lowered Cruise Control after that first sitting. Now that I removed the files for that it works. I guess that's a thing to add to the incompatability list.

i used a bunch of your mods about a year ago and loved them! i see they've been updated so thought i'd grab them. how bad would things be if i installed onto an existing campainge i'm playing? also i remember back when you told me how to change gravedigger so i could dual weild it, but i've forgotten how. could you tell me? thanks

That all depends on which other mods you are using. If you have other weapon mods installed, you may see some minor glitches but probably not. Otherwise you should be fine.

If you want to change the shotgun to be dual wieldable you need to go to "shotgun-gang" in weapons.xtbl, change its weapon class to pistol, and add this flag: <Flag>dual wieldable</Flag>. Note: this will cause the spread effect to become broken, and the shotgun will only fire one bullet instead of several. Deal with it.

Back