i can't access my saves pls help asap i have expanded arsenal and vehicle first person mod and my save files have gone and i cannot create a save
upload_2015-12-5_15-28-28.png

i can't access my saves pls help asap i have expanded arsenal and vehicle first person mod and my save files have gone and i cannot create a save
View attachment 11585
Are you able to create a save once you remove Expanded Arsenal Mod? I'm pretty sure it isn't caused by mods otherwise...
EDIT: Wait, do you have censored Australian version of the game? Most of mods (including Expanded Arsenal Mod) aren't compatible with it and might cause various issues.

Last edited:
V2.3.4 is available! :)

--> CHANGELOG <--

• All files have been segregated. Add-ons are now in 'Add-ons' folder and all required files are in 'Files' folder.
  • Included heavy trucks add-on. It makes all big trucks crush smaller vehicles - Just like monster trucks Thanks to {JP}OchreHomo Mixer for this idea!
  • Reworked the uninstaller. It now has a separate option to remove heavy trucks add-on and 'Uninstall all mods' option removes even very rare mod extensions.

Are you able to create a save once you remove Expanded Arsenal Mod? I'm pretty sure it isn't caused by mods otherwise...
EDIT: Wait, do you have censored Australian version of the game? Most of mods (including Expanded Arsenal Mod) aren't compatible with it and might cause various issues.
I do, but it worked perfectly fine before. Also I found why it didn't work. It was the other mods installed but thank you anyway

The expanded arsenal mods are really improving my SR experience, thank you very much for these.

A question: how would I restore super powers’ glow?

The expanded arsenal mods are really improving my SR experience, thank you very much for these.

A question: how would I restore super powers’ glow?
Thank you for using our mod. :D
To enable superpower glow, find 'superpower_matfx', 'superpower_disabled_matfx' and 'superpower_fire_matfx' entries in 'decal_info.xtbl' and change 'Preload' line to 'True'. :)

V2.4 is coming soon! Arondight agreed to translate this mod to Italian, it's the only missing language. :D
Also, I added a new costume for the Dubstep Gun with a song used in 'The Girl Who Hates the 50s' mission. Huge thanks to ThatsMe for this idea. :)
2015-12-19_00001.jpg

Since it's 24th, it's a perfect day to release V2.4. :D

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • This mod uses 7z compression from now on. This way I saved about 3 MB. :p
  • Added retro costume for the Dubstep Gun. It features a song from 'The Girl Who Hates the 50s' mission - Volition didn't add it to the freeroam for some reason. Huge thanks to ThatsMe for this idea. :)
  • Included partial Italian translation by Arondight. It's still very incomplete though, the full translation will be included in upcoming V2.5.
  • Updated the uninstaller. Italian string files have been added to the list.

Back