Last edited:
V2.3.2 has been released. It's a very tiny update though.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Removed Shitface's Vehicle First Person Camera Mod compatibility patch from the archive. My remake is now fully compatible with this mod. :)
  • Removed priority attribute from all DLC super homie upgrades. It just doesn't work properly - you can buy them at the beginning of the game but they won't do anything as long as you won't unlock specific homies.

Last edited:
V2.3.3 is now available! It affects just Enter the Dominatrix and How the Saints Saved Christmas DLCs so you don't have to download it if you don't own them. :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Enter the Dominatrix and How the Saints Saved Christmas super homie upgrades are now unlocked automatically. Eventually I gave them auto-unlock attribute because they reset every time you launch the game and it was very annoying. If you don't like them, simply remove 'dlc1_unlockables.xtbl' and 'dlc2_unlockables.xtbl' files from your install folder.
  • Added gibbing effect to Dildozer (Enter the Dominatrix) weapons. They now behave just like all other tank weapons.

Which preload_anim.vpp_pc so I use, this one or the ones from the other mods I have installed? So far, I have the following mods: Additional Cheats by IdolNinja, Sandbox + also by him, Saints Row First Person View by ImmortalSin, and NPC Behaviour by you.

Which preload_anim.vpp_pc so I use, this one or the ones from the other mods I have installed? So far, I have the following mods: Additional Cheats by IdolNinja, Sandbox + also by him, Saints Row First Person View by ImmortalSin, and NPC Behaviour by you.
'Preload_anim.vpp_pc' file is the same in both Expanded Arsenal Mod and NPC Behaviour, just make sure to replace the one from Sandbox+.

Back