We had just nearly an entire page of posts about some pirate, all off topic... immediately following my post asking everyone not to go off topic again. Do not spend a great number of posts talking about trolls, pirates, and spammers. Just report them. We'll clean them up eventually. Responding just makes more of a mess. I know there's something of a forum culture of making fun of pirates, so this is not an actual rule and is not strictly enforced. But I don't like to see a thread go down in flames with them.

Sorry to ruin the fun, but I'm cleaning this up, as a courtesy to people who come here looking for information on the mod, notwithstanding the fact that it's 57 pages long now and thus a rather lengthy read.

You should at least try out the new weapons and gameplay changes before shitting all over our hard work...

If you only want the SR2 style explosions, copy "explosions.xtbl" to your SR4 folder. There may be some residual side effects as some other explosion entries were changed for the full mod.

As for installing just the new weapons, that won't be possible without a lot of tedious copying and pasting. You'd have to copy all the new weapons entries as well as their new ammo types, skins, costumes and upgrades to vanilla xtbl files.

could someone put up a tutorial vidoe on how to install the files....i read the read me and eveything but everytime i run the game it says error

*gets some popcorn*

Back