Ship TOD controls unlock early

OK...It's still not appearing. So I'll wait to hear back from you. Obviously I do have other mods installed, but none are using your .xtbl file. I mean your file WAS the file that made that particular .xtbl....and I haven't installed any mods since I added yours. But for whatever reason, the computer terminal will not give the TOD options.

Off to grab dinner and watch the Lions vs. Raven's. :)

Any ideas Idol? I'm still having no luck with it. I'm at the point with my game now, by that I mean, due to installing and uninstalling mods over the past few weeks, that something in my files must be hosed up and I'm going to have to revert back to a purely vanilla install and start over (with installing mods).

Who knows maybe it is another mod i swear every since that patch came along with the new dlc it has brought on alot of bugs and crap man .I think that patch should be called the bug patch or something because i had no problems with my game even ever since i got it until now with the bugs it has made but i know for a fact that the tod controls mod does work but it must be a another mod interfering with it who knows.and did you put the mod in the folder where the exe is .

Crap...so it does work? *Sighs* I thought as much, just hoped differently.

OK, thanks for the confirmation Colyn16. Appreciate it. :)

Crap...so it does work? *Sighs* I thought as much, just hoped differently.

OK, thanks for the confirmation Colyn16. Appreciate it. :)
Your welcome hope you get it to work idol ninja helped me out when i had some problems which most of them came out to be other mods interfering with stuff lol.

In case anyone would like to see previews of each setting, I went through and grabbed a screenshot of them all.

Great Job Animositisomina. Just playing through all of these, I'd describe them like this:

Classic - Regular Daytime View attachment 4879

Vintage - "Cartooney" Daytime View attachment 4890

Free - Cloudy Daytime View attachment 4882

Nightmare - Cloudy Daytime with a PURPLE-tinted sky View attachment 4885

Modern - Overcast "Cartooney" Daytime View attachment 4884

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Empowered - Regular Nighttime View attachment 4881

Default - Nighttime with a huge moon and YELLOW-tinted sky View attachment 4880

Vengeance - Nighttime with a huge moon and ORANGE-tinted sky View attachment 4889

Rage - Nighttime with a huge moon and RED-tinted sky View attachment 4887

Reunited - Nighttime with a huge moon and MAGENTA-tinted sky View attachment 4888

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infrared - Nuclear Fallout/Apocalyptic View attachment 4883

Noir - Black & White Dream View attachment 4886

Found out part of my problem...First was that I installed this mod AFTER completing "The Escape" mission. So now I've started a brand new game, installed this mod, got to the point of starting "The Escape" mission, and I crashed to my desktop. So I guess it's either conflicting with another mod, or a DLC that I have. Mods I'm using are:

Mikado's Nude mod
Dark Rain
Fly Mod
Extended Wardrobe
Customize any Vehicle
Alternate Standing (GPZ's)
Disable Super Glow
FOV Fixes

DLC's:
Commander in Chief
Element of Destruction
Enter the Dominatrix
How the Saints Save Christmas
Super Saints
Thank you
Volition Comics pack

Damn...It's apparently something on my end. Just uninstalled SR4 (Everything except the pack files)...verified cache, installed this mod and it works. Then began installing some of my other mods as well, so far I have Nude, Fly, FOV and there is a camera mod, and Disable Super Glow...All still good.

Not sure if it was a conflict for certain, or just something corrupted...but this mod works. Sorry for the bad bug reports.

Okay, I have modified that mod so I could unlock TOD controls after Asha's rescue (closest mission).

If someone wants me to modify that mod for them, I can help :).

Ship TOD unlocks early mod for SR4 by IdolNinja

This mod changes the ship controls for time of day to unlock on completion of The Escape mission. This unlock give you the ability to change the time of day early on in the game instead of having to wait for the end of the game.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

Extract sr3_city_objectives.xtbl to your SRIV install folder:
..\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\
Nice ~ That would make the game feel way more realistic.

Well done as always.

OH & P.S.

* Do you toggle through the time of day or is it automatic like in SR3 ?

Back