Ship TOD controls unlock early

In case anyone would like to see previews of each setting, I went through and grabbed a screenshot of them all.

Classic: Classic.jpg Default:Default.jpg Empowered:Empowered.jpg
Free:Free.jpg Infrared:Infrared.jpg Modern:Modern.jpg
Nightmare:Nightmare.jpg Noir:Noir.jpg Rage:Rage.jpg
Reunited:Reunited.jpg Vengeance:Vengeance.jpg Vintage:Vintage.jpg

Last edited:
In case anyone would like to see previews of each setting, I went through and grabbed a screenshot of them all.

Something like this would definitely benefit from attaching all of the images directly into the thread...
Would you mind?

Ship TOD unlocks early mod for SR4 by IdolNinja

This mod changes the ship controls for time of day to unlock on completion of The Escape mission. This unlock give you the ability to change the time of day early on in the game instead of having to wait for the end of the game.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

Extract sr3_city_objectives.xtbl to your SRIV install folder:
..\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\
k i have other saved games besides the one that i am currently playing which is before the escape mission and it doesnt seem to be working. do i have to delete my previous saved games?

Hay idol ninja is there going to be a mod or something to bring back the shaders and lighting they had in sains row 3 because i like the way the light and stuff like the atmosphere was a little better then saints row 4 because like saints row 4 the colors and all look dulled out but saints row 3 has color and crap hmm idk if you understand what i mean .

Hmmm...didn't work. I've extracted it to SRIV folder, completed the Escape mission, I've gone to the computer in the lounge where Pierce hangs out...and when I bring it up the only options I am presented with are, "Audio Logs, Texts, Christmas Lists, and the Christmas Texts".

Does this file need to be updated for the last patch?

Hmmm...didn't work. I've extracted it to SRIV folder, completed the Escape mission, I've gone to the computer in the lounge where Pierce hangs out...and when I bring it up the only options I am presented with are, "Audio Logs, Texts, Christmas Lists, and the Christmas Texts".

Does this file need to be updated for the last patch?

It shouldn't, but I'll double check.

Back