Shiny Clothes 4 MC

You would think you could just use the old sr3 mod, since its pretty much the same in every aspect xD codings pretty different though. Its too bad o:

I am having trouble installing the mod. When I open the "shinyclothes4mc-installer.bat" it doesn't show the same menu as the example does. It just says to click any key to continue and when I do it closes itself! Do you know if I am doing anything wrong and if so can you help?

Like "Shiny clothes for the main character" for SR3, this mod changes the specular settings in the .ccmesh_pc files of a particular set of clothing, so they appear shiny ingame.
Currently I 'm trying to port all the recurring clothes that were modded in the previous game.
Install instructions are added with the mod.

1. Compatibility:
If you have doubts about the compatibility with another mods then check their files and see if a file called 'customize_item.asm_pc' is present.
If it is, then copy that file and overwrite the one this mod uses (it 's located at: ...\SR4ShinyClothes_1.2\Installer\shine_clothes\1_asm).
Before doing that always take in mind to create the necessary backup(s) first.

2. Current Version:
SR4ShinyClothes_1.2:
'SR4ShinyClothes_1.0' and 'SR4ShinyClothes_1.1' merged as one download to prevent further misunderstandings about incomplete folders and files.
Still working on version 2.0 (it has been in hold for a while).

Credits go to:
Volition for creating the Saints Row franchise;
Minimaul for "Minimaul's Saints Row IV tools";
IdolNinja for creating the batch installer;
Scanti for the SR3 texture utilities (they also work for the SR4 texture files).

Hi I'm new to this site and would like to know if you can make combination file of clothes-fixes-extended-wardrobe-featuring-the-latest-customization_items and shiny_clothes_4_MC?

Hi I'm new to this site and would like to know if you can make combination file of clothes-fixes-extended-wardrobe-featuring-the-latest-customization_items and shiny_clothes_4_MC?
Well, I don't have time to do this request separately at the moment but I'd highly recommend you my Things To Do In Dominatrix mod pack - I already merged those two mods in it, along with Bloodjack's The Real Iron Saint armor (MK3 is default but I included MK2 as an optional mod too) and plenty of other great mods from this site. :)

I just tried out your mod, it looks just amazing! You've obviously put alot of work into it. Thanks! (leather no longer looks like playdough... :)

I just added a wetlook version of the elegant couture outfit for SRIV if there is anyone interested :)
Just drop these two files into your SRIV folder and update your customize_item.asm_pc

Attachments

• Elegant couture wetlook.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 656
Back