Shiny Clothes 4 MC

Second is it normal to have the issue of all underwear doesn't work? Like My MC can no longer use any bras and only untouched underpants. The rest are all broken.

No .. not normal. Underwear works like it did before .. for me.
Maybe another mod causes the problem ... or you installed it wrong ?

Just copy the 1.1 "installer" folders into the 1.0 folder and install as usually ... then it should work. Make sure you install them in the right order .. ( 1.1 first and then 1.1 wildchild pants )

Don't know if this helps you :/

(Sorry for my english)

Last edited:
is it normal to have the issue of all underwear doesn't work? Like My MC can no longer use any bras and only untouched underpants. The rest are all broken.
??? That 's strange, because the only modded underwear at this moment is the 'big red bra'. the issue probably occurs from another mod that also uses the 'customize_item.asm_pc'. To solve that, read my first post.

Being a person that Likes to play with mods, especially clothing mods (as it increase the variety in the game).

I have found that if you plan on using multiple clothing mods together.
You need to use the stream2update tool from Minimaul's SR4 toolkit.

Note: There are a couple clothing mods in the SR4 adult section as well as Superdemus's and Mikado's in the regular SR4 mod release section.

If you mix and match any of those mods, then you need to run the stream2update from the SR4 toolkit.
It will update the customize_items.asm will all of the clothing *.str2's that you have in the root folder of SR4.

If you do not then game crash's, items not appearing correctly in stores, and other crazy things can happen.

Oh and Superdemus, I was not able to get the hot boots to work.
Currently we can not add items to the asm file (we can update with existing content but we can not add new content).

Luckily, the wildchild pants are in the SR4 asm file so moving the cmorph from SR3 over worked.
If I knew how to hex edit the asm to add the 4 sections of code from the SR3 ASM for the shoes, then I'ld have a WIP up... but until the asm to xml tool is release I'm on hold.

Being a person that Likes to play with mods, especially clothing mods (as it increase the variety in the game).

I have found that if you plan on using multiple clothing mods together.
You need to use the stream2update tool from Minimaul's SR4 toolkit.

Note: There are a couple clothing mods in the SR4 adult section as well as Superdemus's and Mikado's in the regular SR4 mod release section.

If you mix and match any of those mods, then you need to run the stream2update from the SR4 toolkit.
It will update the customize_items.asm will all of the clothing *.str2's that you have in the root folder of SR4.

If you do not then game crash's, items not appearing correctly in stores, and other crazy things can happen.

Oh and Superdemus, I was not able to get the hot boots to work.
Currently we can not add items to the asm file (we can update with existing content but we can not add new content).

Luckily, the wildchild pants are in the SR4 asm file so moving the cmorph from SR3 over worked.
If I knew how to hex edit the asm to add the 4 sections of code from the SR3 ASM for the shoes, then I'ld have a WIP up... but until the asm to xml tool is release I'm on hold.
You can always try to swap with existing clothes in SR4.
Yesterday I renamed the files of the SR3 'true fit jeans' to the ones of the 'leather biker pants' in SR4. Then I packed those files as the .str2_pc file originally made for the 'leather biker pants'.
Eventually after placing the .str2_pc file in the SR4 root folder along with the loose cmorph and the updated asm the game seemed to work fine.

Here 's a screenshot of a modded 'true fit jeans' in taken in SR4:
screenshot.png

Hahahaha....
I was just thinking along this line of thought...
In fact I'm trying to find the name of the "Party Heels" that comes with the Elegant Culture dress and to replace them with the Hot boots (not sure how that is going to work out though).

But what about in the tables and asm where they point to mesh.x and what not?
Did you have to hex edit the cmorph to match the name called on in the tables?
Did you have to rename all the items inside the STR2 (or was it a simple rename the cmorph and str2 and go)?
If you had to rename the items in the STR2 did you also hex edit the mesh and morph in the str2 to point to the new name?

Things I wanted to muck around with this afternoon...
1. Do a re-texture of the Elegant Dress using the Lacy tank Tops lace texture patern as a base (and maybe try to remove the sleeves on the dress, which would call for removing obsure vid sets from the customization_items.xtbl).

Also on the things I'ld like to do list is to replace the texture of the "street comfort bra" with a lace pattern....

Stupid question: where do you find the name of an item to cross reference it to the str2 and cmorph file names.
I can get the str2 from the cmorph by looking in the jumbled mess of the customize_items.asm file.
But matching the "In Store" item name to the cmorph name is driving me up the wall... gonna go look in the store tables now...

-EDIT-
Well I found the file names. Planet Zen "Party Heels" =
custmesh_1102469780f.str2_pc (female) and custmesh_1102469780.str2_pc (male)
and cf_impp_foot_f_heels.cmorph (female) and cm_impp_foot_f_heels.cmorph (male)

I first tried to just rename the repacked STR2's from custmesh_-105344825 to custmesh_1102469780 and rename the cmorph as well... no luck hard crash.

So then I dug deeper.
Unpacked the STR2, renamed the files in the str2 to match the cmorph rename.
I even extracted the dds files and renamed them, along with a hex edit to the cpeg, and hex edit the 2 areas in the ccmesh pointing them to the correct names (replace cf_llk_foot_f_latexboots with cf_impp_foot_f_heels)... I couldn't find anything in english in the cmorph_pc files to edit so I just went with the rename.
Repacked w/updated ASM

Still hard crash when trying to load the game...

And this is all with just a base version of the game and the 3 files (female morph, female str2, and update asm).

Thankfully I keep a folder inside my steamapps/common/ called "SR4 mods" so I can quickly move back and forth between a clean base version of the game and a 185MB set of mods (damn that hydraulics add on is huge).

I'm wondering if because the shoe that I'm trying to replace is not a boot that the game is just trying to cough up a hair ball or if I'm missing something else....

Oh well, I'll try to find and play with the dress until I hear back from ya...

Last edited:
Auh man, these are all amazing! Since others are adding requests, i'd like to throw one in to the pile, if that's alright?
The 'women's zip-up jacket' would look stylish as hell with the shine effect to it!

I first tried to just rename the repacked STR2's from custmesh_-105344825 to custmesh_1102469780 and rename the cmorph as well... no luck hard crash.
What I did was renaming all the files from the .str2_pc container (ccmesh, gcmesh, cpeg, gpeg & cmorph) from the SR3 one to the SR4 one (not the contents of the cpeg/gpeg or anything else).
Then I 've repacked those into the .str2_pc container of the SR4 one. I haven 't done any hex editing with this. But I also havent 't tested it on other clothes besides the one I 've mentioned earlier, so I don 't know how limited the possibilities are.
About seeking out the right .str2_pc files. I have a few methods that make the search somewhat easier. I 'll come back to that asap.

Last edited:
I gave up last night and watched a couple of shows...
This morning I cheated :cool:

I used the SR3 shinny cloths mod to make just the Elegant Culture Dress which after an output gave me custmesh_1354079790f.str2_pc
Then I went back into extracted SR4 set and found that item (thankfully they reused the mesh id #).

Damn trying to put a pattern to is is gonna be a pain. It doesn't have a *_p.tga.DDS (because it doesn't have multiple colors).
The worst part is the damn dress is in a multiple shades of grey (the sleeves are on the right side, the front in the center, and the back on the left).
But the waves and flows in the dress are actual shades of grey, changing the pattern may make it look dull in game.

Back