Shiny Clothes 4 MC

Awesome, didn't realize this mod also had the option of removing the leggings from the wild child pants. I tended to avoid those before because I didn't care for the leggings, but now it feels completely viable for use with my female MC. Thanks!

Ever since I started using this mod my game will often hang for a few seconds when browsing clothes (wardrobe or shop, does not matter) and then crash (app already running). Curiously not necessarily only when viewing shiny clothes. Is this not compatible with mikado's mod? If so, how would I go about changing that (since theirs is almost an unofficial patch at this point)?

Anyway, fantastic work. Looks great when the game does play nice!

I don't know if anyone asked this before, but can you also add tube top with jacket to the list? If there's not too much trouble :)

Ever since I started using this mod my game will often hang for a few seconds when browsing clothes (wardrobe or shop, does not matter) and then crash (app already running). Curiously not necessarily only when viewing shiny clothes. Is this not compatible with mikado's mod? If so, how would I go about changing that (since theirs is almost an unofficial patch at this point)?

Anyway, fantastic work. Looks great when the game does play nice!

This mod may give compatibility issues when using it with mikado 's mod. That because his mod also uses the 'customize_item.asm_pc'.
To solve this you can copy the 'customize_item.asm_pc' of the 'SRIV Clothes Fixes' and overwrite the one of 'Shiny Clothes 4 MC' (you can find that it in ...\SR4ShinyClothes_1.1\Installer\shine_clothes\1_asm).
After this you can use the installer along with de adjustments Mikado has made.
Just remember that it 's always recommended to create a backup of a file, before overwriting it.

Last edited:
Thank you for your outstanding work. I really appriciate it.

Here's my wish list:
Entertainer shirt and pants
Naughty boy shirt
Show off V-neck
Euro punk pants (used to be golfer pants)
Riding pants
Safeword pants
Tight shorts
Gang smash booties.

Yo Superdemus
What section of the ccmesh_pc do you change to get the wet look?
If I knew this I could help out with some of the smaller items...

Also, any luck on bringing SR3 items over to SR4.

I had an Epic Fail yesterday trying to bring over the "hot boots" from 3 to 4.
I unpacked the str2's (Gibbed SR3 tools), removed the stream.xml and then repacked the str2's into SR4 versions (Minimaul's tools).
Then added lines to the Customization_items.xtbl and the Customization_stores.xtbl.
Then with no other mods (just the custom STR2's, xtbl's and an updated asm file) fired up the game went to Leather and Lace...
The item appeared in the shop menu, but the game would crash on selection of the item = FAIL

This is actually better then me testing the SR3 DLC Grenade launcher as that test would just Epic Fail when trying to go into Friendly Fire's Menu all together.
Last weekend I succeeded in porting the 'wild child pants' from SR3 to SR4.
This by placing the .cmorph_pc file into the SR4 root folder along with its associated .str2_pc file (and an updated .asm_pc file of course). You could also try this when adding extra clothing from SR3.

Awesome mod. Thank you so much for making it. I just want to add a suggestion that either in your opening post you mention that you have to download both 1.0 and 1.1 and combine them for this mod to work or make a do the combining and only show 1 downloadable file with all the contents. Took me a while to figure that out.

Second is it normal to have the issue of all underwear doesn't work? Like My MC can no longer use any bras and only untouched underpants. The rest are all broken.

Back