Shiny Clothes 4 MC

Thank you for this mod, it really looks awesome !

Can I request the steelport heroes/generic heroes outfits to be added ?

*Spoiler if you haven't finished the game*

Would the leather or wet look make the iron saint look possibly, ya know, like metal? I guess I'd also have to ask if you can only do the whole texture, or if certain parts are possible.

The Wild Child pants also cause a crash when you enter an Image as Designed, well it did for me earlier today. Which is a shame. Loving the mod though, +1 for Steelport Heroine suit and a request for the Catsuit as well though!

Just a request for music junkie , candy girl skirt , go team skirt and steampunk chick and if possible dude can you remove the leggings for steampunk chic like you did with wild child pants?

The Wild Child pants also cause a crash when you enter an Image as Designed, well it did for me earlier today. Which is a shame. Loving the mod though, +1 for Steelport Heroine suit and a request for the Catsuit as well though!
That 's a pity. Until now I 've spend a few hours with the hex editor, attempting to remove that annoying glitch out of the SR4 'wild child pants' as well as trying to make the SR3 'wild child pants' work without the game crashing all the time. Eventually with no results.

I wish I could have figured out how to make items disappear as I really liked the "music junkie" top, but I hate the headphones.

Requesting the Morpheus shades (as well as most of the new shades) as they have a dull texture to them.

somewhere in the hex code is a certain key that allows for the alpha layer in the texture to be turned on and off. but i dont where it is even with comparing an item with alpha layer on and one with it off.

I wish I could have figured out how to make items disappear as I really liked the "music junkie" top, but I hate the headphones.

Requesting the Morpheus shades (as well as most of the new shades) as they have a dull texture to them.
Yeah, all of the shades need to be redone, they're bollocks as of now.

Yo Superdemus
What section of the ccmesh_pc do you change to get the wet look?
If I knew this I could help out with some of the smaller items...

Also, any luck on bringing SR3 items over to SR4.

I had an Epic Fail yesterday trying to bring over the "hot boots" from 3 to 4.
I unpacked the str2's (Gibbed SR3 tools), removed the stream.xml and then repacked the str2's into SR4 versions (Minimaul's tools).
Then added lines to the Customization_items.xtbl and the Customization_stores.xtbl.
Then with no other mods (just the custom STR2's, xtbl's and an updated asm file) fired up the game went to Leather and Lace...
The item appeared in the shop menu, but the game would crash on selection of the item = FAIL

This is actually better then me testing the SR3 DLC Grenade launcher as that test would just Epic Fail when trying to go into Friendly Fire's Menu all together.

Back