Season pass now on Steam

I did notice, that was the presidential pack I was referring to. However, Gamestop still doesn't have it listed as a bonus on their order page for the PC so I wasn't certain if we were getting them for PC. However since Idol and Mini got codes for the preorder stuff from Gamestop I think we can safely assume that it and the Iron Rogue/Amazonia costumes are coming to PC at some point. I don't know when the Rogue/Amazonia costumes are coming but I believe that the Presidential Pack is going to be out on August 27th for purchase.

In addition to what Idol said, I preoreded a retail version of SR4 for PC and I'm getting both Queen Amazonia and Iron Rogue costumes, so yeah, they'll definitely hit the Steam store at some point :)

Those mask's are just to much...
sr4_bonuslarge.jpg

To bad I already got my steam copy and I'm impatiently waiting on the unlock date, oh man those are just to funny....

Anyone else think that Clinton should of been in instead of Obama and Bush? I mean the BOSS would totally have one of THOSE secretaries

Reactions: Uzi
I personally want a Nixon mask. I'm sure that will happen soon once the sdk hits.

Anyone else think that Clinton should of been in instead of Obama and Bush? I mean the BOSS would totally have one of THOSE secretaries
Thas funny.
I came here and read your post after I just asked if the Bill Clinton mask was in the game at the now
playing DEV SR4 twitch event, which they didn't answer.

I have to agree. Bill CLinton is such a pig sexist jerk. A Bill Clinton mask would fit this game perfectly.
Nixon would be great, hell a entire set. Name your prez man.

Of course, I'm really suprised Obama mask is in the game. I'm sure if the NAACP gets wind there
will be hell to pay once the vids of someone wearing such mask hit youtube. I cite the recent flak
over a rodeo clown wearing a mask of Obama during a stunt at a rodeo. One can not satire this current
president without being called a racist but it is FINE for all other presidents.

ONe can even make a movie extorting the assassination of Ex Bush and Hollywood claps in approval.

*NOTE, I'm not a Bush fan, I'm just mentioning it.

Anyway, I'm reasonably sure if they come out with a SR4 SDK for skilled modders someone will have
the Bill Clinton Mask mod coming.

OOps, was that a double entendre?
DUck.

Thas funny.
I came here and read your post after I just asked if the Bill Clinton mask was in the game at the now
playing DEV SR4 twitch event, which they didn't answer.

I have to agree. Bill CLinton is such a pig sexist jerk. A Bill Clinton mask would fit this game perfectly.
Nixon would be great, hell a entire set. Name your prez man.

Of course, I'm really suprised Obama mask is in the game. I'm sure if the NAACP gets wind there
will be hell to pay once the vids of someone wearing such mask hit youtube. I cite the recent flak
over a rodeo clown wearing a mask of Obama during a stunt at a rodeo. One can not satire this current
president without being called a racist but it is FINE for all other presidents.

ONe can even make a movie extorting the assassination of Ex Bush and Hollywood claps in approval.

*NOTE, I'm not a Bush fan, I'm just mentioning it.

Anyway, I'm reasonably sure if they come out with a SR4 SDK for skilled modders someone will have
the Bill Clinton Mask mod coming.

OOps, was that a double entendre?
DUck.

honestly, we as americans need to learn to take a fucking joke. if volition gets attacked just for having a mask in obamas likenesses, then it shows our government cant take a fucking joke, and such a sad state we are in we cant laugh at our own president.

Back