Save with all Activities and Diversions complete

Hi, I thought I'd upload a save I made with all Activities and Diversions completed but no Missions completed beyond Three Kings, in case anyone wants to play through the game with every unlockable but without the annoying grind to unlock them. I've also collected every CD, Tag and Barnstorm but not every Stunt Jump or Secret Area - the former because it was a lot of effort for not much reward, and the latter because I want there to still be some mystery in Stilwater for you to find. With all Activities, Diversions and most Collectibles the completion percentage caps out at 49%, so Ezzzy 105.0 is still available to listen to. Hope someone finds this useful!

Attachments

• _1084604905002000018162030717135433.zip
    14.7 KB · Views: 916
Aw, it's everything I wanted, if only it didn't crash on loading.
Certain mods will make the game crash when using this save, this happened to me twice already.

Certain mods will make the game crash when using this save, this happened to me twice already.

I guess right off I should have asked, what mods is this save using?

[Edit: pulled my head out of my ass, stripped GotR to the basic necessities, and yes: this save is everything I wanted. Like, I'm standing before the monolith saying, "My God, it's full of stars." So thank you, here for the nude mods, for making my SR2 PC experience about a hundred times more fun!]

Last edited:
I guess right off I should have asked, what mods is this save using?

[Edit: pulled my head out of my ass, stripped GotR to the basic necessities, and yes: this save is everything I wanted. Like, I'm standing before the monolith saying, "My God, it's full of stars." So thank you, here for the nude mods, for making my SR2 PC experience about a hundred times more fun!]

No problem, I'm just surprised nobody had uploaded a save like this before. Glad you enjoy it!

How do unlock the Police vehicle for gang customization in GotR mod on this save?
You unlock it at 30 Neighborhoods

Last edited:
Back