Where shall I put functional cribs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I correctly moved the files, but i cannot start the game up correctly.
If i start it, it shows the er.. start videos? Well, after that, there is a warning about auto save. But THEN the game just restarts. I can't even get to the menu, because the game closes and opens another instance. Any idea what i did wrong?

Yes I know...After reset the keys I can make my neDw settings...But I can not remap the Arrow keys anymore...
Thanks
Honestly, I don't know why you can't map them... I didn't create Sandbox+, I'm just expanding it at this point. Sorry.
yooooo dude!!! this mod is so good! great job man!
Thanks! :D
I correctly moved the files, but i cannot start the game up correctly.
If i start it, it shows the er.. start videos? Well, after that, there is a warning about auto save. But THEN the game just restarts. I can't even get to the menu, because the game closes and opens another instance. Any idea what i did wrong?
Do you have Steam version of the game? What other mods are you using?
You can also try to open 'sr3_city.lua' file and switch TOD_THREAD_ON line to 0, I heard this feature doesn't work correctly for some people.

It is on steam, but i bought it on CD. I hope that's not a problem.
I have no other mods, as this is my first try modding saints row.
Also, i have no idea how to open LUA files. xD

It is on steam, but i bought it on CD. I hope that's not a problem.
I have no other mods, as this is my first try modding saints row.
Also, i have no idea how to open LUA files. xD
Do you live in Australia? This mod won't work with censored version, I'm afraid. About Lua, you can open it via regular Windows notepad, though I'd highly recommend Notepad++ - it's way smarter and easier to use, it also has plenty of useful features.
Could you also post a screenshot of your Saints Row IV install folder? Just to make sure. ;)

I got the German version, but it is 100% uncut(As german games are often censored too)
About the picture:
zf1JFmU.png

Honestly, I don't know why you can't map them... I didn't create Sandbox+, I'm just expanding it at this point. Sorry.

Thanks! :D

Do you have Steam version of the game? What other mods are you using?
You can also try to open 'sr3_city.lua' file and switch TOD_THREAD_ON line to 0, I heard this feature doesn't work correctly for some people.

Yes I have a steam version. I use Things To Do In Dominatrix, Family-Friendly Edition and naughty Edition. all from Fan of Saints.

Will try to edit the sr3_city.lua file.

I got it to work! There were 2 versions of some animation thingy, and i had the copy one in the file, so i replaced it with the original. Idk how this did anything, but apparently, it worked.

Another update!... Well, it doesn't feature anything new, it's just me cleaning up the code. Skip it if you don't care.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Removed time of day automatic transition feature. It was just a slideshow, actually, it didn't have anything to do with a real day/night transition. It also messed up mission TOD overrides and didn't toggle properly so I eventually decided to get rid of it.
  • Reduced custom time of day slots to 15. No one released any custom times of day so far (except Admixon) so there's no point to have 60 slots, it was just a waste of time to get to the beginning of the cycle. 15 slots should be enough.
  • Added additional storyline checks for crib prompts. You can now take human shields inside cribs if crib prompts are enabled but you didn't complete the storyline yet. Again, nothing interesting, just another pointless improvement.
  • Deleted useless code. I removed some pointless comments, shortened few lines and cleaned up unfinished features I buried long time ago.

Last edited:
Back