Where shall I put functional cribs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a question! What did you modify in the interface-backend.cpeg_pc and interface-backend.gpeg_pc files? Because those files are already included in another mod I'm using. Does it have something to do with the button prompts in the cribs?
Nah, I just pasted those files from Expanded Arsenal Mod because... I used beer bottle icon for drunk cycle. That's the only reason, actually. :p

haha okay it's no big deal then :D
Well, it is if you're using Expanded Arsenal Mod because those files contain icons for new weapons. ;)

By the way, I reuploaded the archive with one little fix - I removed kill_radio_music command from Matt's text adventure hotkey because it was kinda unnecessary (even if you killed Sandbox+ on-foot radio, regular on-foot radio would still play and there's no way to disable it automatically if text adventure is activated - unfortunately, you have to switch it off manually before you use the hotkey).

Hello, i'm having a bit of a problem, i installed the mod and everything works fine, but i'm playing with an XBox 360 controller and the left trigger when driving switches to 1st person instead of applying the brakes...
How can i fix this?

Hello, i'm having a bit of a problem, i installed the mod and everything works fine, but i'm playing with an XBox 360 controller and the left trigger when driving switches to 1st person instead of applying the brakes...
How can i fix this?
Unfortunately, there's no other way than just removing Vehicle First Person Camera Mod. Delete these files:
  • dlc1_vehicle_cameras.xtbl
  • dlc2_vehicle_cameras.xtbl
  • dlc3_vehicle_cameras.xtbl
  • dlc6_vehicle_cameras.xtbl
  • vehicle_cameras.xtbl
  • vehicle_group_cameras.xtbl
You can make Rift Glitch animations for player?
I don't think it's possible, there's no command to turn player into glitched creature. Sorry.

Last edited:
Got log out after using this...lol~~
(already use sb+ from idolninja and arsenal mod then use this )
No idea why that would happen but it surely isn't related to this mod. Did you try to start the game more than once? Maybe try to remove original Sandbox+ before installing this one?

I've just released V3.8. It probably doesn't change anything but I incorporated mission check from the latest version of my Sandbox+ for The Third just in case anything would go wrong.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Fixed mission-related issues. I'm not sure if there were any in Saints Row IV but if there were, they all should be resolved.

Side question:
Just in case not letting my game log out and had to reinstall it again. :p
Can you help me which mods should i copy and paste first and last
Like THINGS TO DO IN..., ARSENAL, NPC BEHAVIOR <- :D:D

Back