Where shall I put functional cribs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You aren't tired of updates, are you? Well, it doesn't matter anyway, you have to download this one. V2 is a very major patch. ;)

--> CHANGELOG <--
LUA SETTINGS:
  • Added new setting - COOP_COMMANDS. It controls whether commands affect co-op client or not. I know, there is a command which toggles co-op commands but you can now enable them at startup.
  • Completely reworked TUTORIAL_DISABLE setting - it's now called SHOW_TUTORIAL and is set to false by default. I also removed mission restrictions so it now disables all mission tutorial popups as well.
  • Removed mission restrictions from VEHICLE_SUPERPOWERS setting. It doesn't do anything until you unlock superpower attacks anyway so it didn't really make sense to give it mission restrictions.
LUA COMMANDS:
  • Remapped "break the mission" command (E + INSERT), animation swaps cycle (E + HOME) and Playa dance party cycle (8 + RBRACKET). This way you can switch dance party animations in vehicles.
  • You can now use melee weapons with 2D Sidescroller, zombie and drunk animations. Thanks to ThatsMe I found out that they actually work quite good so I unlocked melee slot.
  • Fixed drug effects cycle. I made a typo which broke it. :oops:
  • Player height commands affect your co-op partner if you enable co-op commands. Because why not? :D
  • You can now hide co-op client via Slew mode hotkey if co-op commands are enabled. This way they won't destroy your wonderful screenshot. :cool:
  • Completely reworked all vehicle commands. They now affect co-op client vehicle even if the host is on-foot. This case has separate messages as well so you know what's going on.
OTHER LUA CHANGES:
  • Added more notes to 'sr3_city.lua' file and rewritten already existing ones. This way you can understand my way of thinking if you'd ever bother to check what's inside 'sr3_city.lua' file.
  • Simplified some commands. It doesn't change anything in-game, it just looks smarter. ;)
XTBL FILES:
  • Included shitface's weather files from his NPC Behaviour. Apparently they fix issues with Time of Day cycles.
  • Disabled Dubstep Gun explosion glitch effect in all optional 'tweak_table.xtbl' files. It's completely separate from regular glitch effect and it couldn't be disabled via LUA command so I decided to get rid of it completely. It's just a tiny detail though.
HUGE thanks to ThatsMe and flow754 for testing co-op features with me. You guys are great! :D
Also, thanks to Singa for finding out that reloading a weapon makes the player drop that drink prop from drunk animations. It's so much easier to get rid of it now. :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, guess what? Another fucking update! That's right! If you managed to download V2.0 already, have a good time downloading V2.0.1. :rolleyes:

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Menu hotkeys kill Sandbox+ on-foot radio automatically if it's turned on. That's because it overlapped with menu music and that sounds really awful. I didn't touch Terminal Z-01 nor vendor menus though because they don't have their own music so killing Sandbox+ radio wouldn't make sense in this case.

*cough* Another update available! *cough* Download V2.0.2 from the OP! *cough*
Someone stop my updating spree, lol.

--> CHANGELOG <--
LUA CHANGES:
  • Menu commands won't affect your co-op partner if co-op commands are disabled. This way you can open menu without opening it for co-op client.
  • Simplified audio commands. It doesn't change anything in-game, it just looks smarter.
OPTIONAL FILES:

Another update, V2.1... :x

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Added special radio kill command at the very beginning of keycombo thread. It'll check if store interface is active and kill the music instantly if it's true. This way Sandbox+ on-foot radio will never overlap with store music.
  • Removed store_common from vendor menu hotkey. It wasn't required for this menu and this way the game doesn't autosave each time you buy Loa Dust. It also prevents vendor menu from killing Sandbox+ on-foot radio.

Another update, V2.1.1. I'd say enjoy but, well...

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Drunk states cycle allows you to use melee weapons. They work fine with drunk animations so there's no reason to lock melee slot.
  • Cutscene commands will now teleport your co-op partner to Gateway in Sunset Park even if co-op commands are disabled. This way they won't be stuck in limbo once the cutscene ends (cutscenes play for co-op client no matter if co-op commands are enabled or not).
  • Simplified sandboxplus_message function to sandbox_message. Believe me or not, it actually saved few kilobytes. :p
Alse, here's my Steam guide with full list of hotkeys so you can view it in-game via Steam overlay. :D
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625733688

And here comes V2.1.2...

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Added alert sound if command cannot be used for some reason. I planned adding this feature since the very first version but I couldn't find any sound that'd actually match. I eventually used Time of Day toggle sound effect from Terminal Z-01 menu.

Back