Where shall I put functional cribs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if I'm wrong but some keybinding are in a different place then they are said to be
Which exactly? Also, are you sure you aren't looking at the hotkey list from original Sandbox+ thread? I swapped some of them around, you have to use the one provided here, in the original post.

Hey, I'm wondering what file controls the effects of the height commands, such as number settings for the cycle system. I.E. 0.9, 0.8, etc.

Cool mod!
Is there a way to fight the biker army without triggering Zin notoriety? I keep locking Zin notoriety, then enabling biker notoriety, but Zin come back. If I then lock zin the biker notoriety disappears. They remain angry if I attack them, but they spawn much less.

Last edited:
Great mod, but I did something to break it. Specifically I can't use powers in vehicles anymore. My guess is it's a conflicting mod but I don't know which one and I have quite a few installed. So I have a question, what files were touched to make super powers in vehicles work? I can toggle it off and on with ctrl-pgup (and get the hud message) but whether it says on or off I can't use powers in vehicles.

ETA: I removed all mods, verified with steam and re-installed only this mod. Super powers in cars still doesn't work. It did work a week ago, I'm sure of that. I have only tried it with an existing save game so maybe there's something in that stopping it from working. Oh, and I did default all the keybindings prior to testing.

Last edited:
Hi!! I don't now if this thread is active or not but here goes. I just want to turn off the feature where you can wear simulation clothes on the space ship. Kinda messes up the clothing options sometimes for me. Can someone tell me how to do that please??

What is the way to make the remote player sandbox command effective for the host player when online? When you go into someone else's room to play, all your sandbox instructions fail. What's the reason?:(

Back