Hopefully you can get the teleport working. I got a set of most if not all the mission-only areas' coordinates a while back, trying to do the same thing. Needless to say, I was a tad disappointed lol I doubt you need them yourself but I can send you the coords I got if you don't have them already. It's exciting the Mission Replay works at least. Good stuff going on here.

I'm sorry to ruin it for you, but don't hold your breath. It isn't coming, I'm done with Saints Row by now. Especially Gat Out Of Hell, it's my least favorite title in the series.
Oh, ok, I understand, but could you please at least release unfinished version, if you still have it ? Because, i think, it already has functions i need(Free Camera mode for example). Thx in advance. :D

Oh, ok, I understand, but could you please at least release unfinished version, if you still have it ? Because, i think, it already has functions i need(Free Camera mode for example). Thx in advance. :D
Fine, here's the last build I found, yet from February 2015. All basic features except teleportation should work. I don't have a hotkey list, though. Check the contents of Lua file, you should be able to figure them out on your own.
I also reassigned free camera toggle to R + HOME for your convenience, I tested it briefly and it seems to work as intended. Enjoy!

Attachments

• GOOH - Sandbox+ (early build).7z
    20.6 KB · Views: 402
Fine, here's the last build I found, yet from February 2015. All basic features except teleportation should work. I don't have a hotkey list, though. Check the contents of Lua file, you should be able to figure them out on your own.
I also reassigned free camera toggle to R + HOME for your convenience, I tested it briefly and it seems to work as intended. Enjoy!
Awesome! Thank you very much!

Back