Sandbox+ (Saints Row IV ports)

Discussion in 'Mods in Progress' started by Fan of Saints, Feb 19, 2015.

1. AxlRocks

AxlRocks Modding patch tester

Hopefully you can get the teleport working. I got a set of most if not all the mission-only areas' coordinates a while back, trying to do the same thing. Needless to say, I was a tad disappointed lol I doubt you need them yourself but I can send you the coords I got if you don't have them already. It's exciting the Mission Replay works at least. Good stuff going on here.

2. When is it going to finish? its been 11 months already!

3. Admixon

Admixon Cybercat Staff Member

Hey Fan. Are you going to release it?

4. SRFanboy

SRFanboy Banned

Still waiting for this mod.... :(

5. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

I'm sorry to ruin it for you, but don't hold your breath. It isn't coming, I'm done with Saints Row by now. Especially Gat Out Of Hell, it's my least favorite title in the series.

6. Admixon

Admixon Cybercat Staff Member

I'm done with Saints Row by now.
    I'm done with Saints Row by now.
    ...done with Saints Row...

7. Singa

Singa Succubus Staff Member

Well to be fair it kinda is fucking dead at this point

8. SRFanboy

SRFanboy Banned

Oh, ok, I understand, but could you please at least release unfinished version, if you still have it ? Because, i think, it already has functions i need(Free Camera mode for example). Thx in advance. :D

9. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

Fine, here's the last build I found, yet from February 2015. All basic features except teleportation should work. I don't have a hotkey list, though. Check the contents of Lua file, you should be able to figure them out on your own.
    I also reassigned free camera toggle to R + HOME for your convenience, I tested it briefly and it seems to work as intended. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Tales of Gaming likes this.
  10. SRFanboy

SRFanboy Banned

Awesome! Thank you very much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice