Sandbox+ for SRTT

The thing is, what would prevent this from happening again? I'm also using GoS (minus mission replay) and the NPC Behaviour Spawn mod, dunno if that would cause this to happen.

On the save file being used we've done the exact same missions as one another. All my cars/vehicles are still proper, as are his. When I return to an older save, some of the newer missions are still around.

Is there a way to:
1) Teleport to destination marker
2a) Kill all active enemy blips
2b) Some sorta nuke mod that just fucks up everything in sight

Same thing with my save happened in Skyrim, ended up never playing the game again :p. Not willing to go through that again, so any solution that would allow for a quick remedy to this problem (should it show up again, too) would be great. Thanks!

Like I said, there is no quick solution. Sorry.

Should I uninstall the mods then? Because I don't see what would prevent this from happening again 10 missions down the road =(.

Is this common with vanilla or something? As I hadn't encountered this until shortly after installing the mods listed, or Sandbox+ specifically... (still could be a coincidence)

Herp derpy derpiddy derp herp derpy derp.....
Well, it ends up all those "missions" were actually the DLC missions. We mistakenly thought they were storyline ones and had thus completed too many / all of them. Played through the main story and it seems to be all good...

Derp.

Hi owner off the mod i want to report more bugs
1. All the 'Z' Teleport dont work with me .
2. You can't turn off Passanger Mode .
Can i do something to this ?
I Love youre mod but i would like these to get fixed real fast ...
I tried reinstalling the mod shut down SRTT shut down my computer ...
Can you help me please?

Are you using the legal Steam version of SRTT?

Are you trying to disable passenger mode outside the car? You have to exit the vehicle first before you can turn it off.

The z teleports are bound to your homie recruit/dismiss key. Did you change this in your keybind setup?

Hi owner off the mod i want to report more bugs
1. All the 'Z' Teleport dont work with me .
2. You can't turn off Passanger Mode .
Can i do something to this ?
I Love youre mod but i would like these to get fixed real fast ...
I tried reinstalling the mod shut down SRTT shut down my computer ...
Can you help me please?

How did you reinstall the game? I'm a bit silly but I just want to know your method.

Hello IdolNinja!! I think your mods are the best of All mods in SR3 (other mod are good... but your..) And thanks a lot for your work!
I had just a question (i m a franch guy), i cant find in my AZERTY keybord SEMICOLON can you help me? I have try all key...
With this problem i cant had superpower and other option in coop.

Thanks a lot for all!

Here is a quick and easy way to change the second key of the Sandbox+ commands to something else for use with a non-standard keyboard like an AZERTY one or a laptop. This is intended for people who don't have a semicolon, bracket, arrow keys, etc on their keyboard.

STEP 1: Decide which key you want to change and make a note of the in-game name for it from the following list:
INSERT = CBA_TOW_TRUCK_TOWING_RIGHT
HOME = CBA_TOW_TRUCK_RELEASE_VEHICLE
PGUP = CBA_WRECKER_RETRACT_CORD
DELETE = CBA_TOW_TRUCK_TOWING_LEFT
END = CBA_OFC_MULTI_PRATFALL
PGDWN = CBA_WRECKER_EXTEND_CORD
RIGHT = CBA_VDC_HYDRAULICS_FULLY_EXTEND_TOGGLE
DOWN = CBA_VDC_HYDRAULICS_TOGGLE
LEFT = CBA_DBNO_SELF_REVIVAL
UP = CBA_FIGHT_CLUB_BLOCK
LBRACKET = CBA_OFC_DEBUG_PRATFALL
RBRACKET = CBA_OFC_TAUNT_ONE
SEMICOLON = CBA_MP_SCOREBOARD

We're going to choose the SEMICOLON one ( ; ) for an example and change it it to M.

STEP 2. Open control_binding_sets.xtbl using Notepad. This file should be in your SRTT game folder where you installed Sandbox+. It was a file included with the mod.

STEP 3. Search in the file for CBA_MP_SCOREBOARD. You should find an entry named CBA_MP_SCOREBOARD that has SEMICOLON set for the <Key>

STEP 4. Change SEMICOLON to whatever key you like. I will use the M key as an example so it would look something like this:
Code:
            <Control>
                <Action>CBA_MP_SCOREBOARD</Action>
                <Key>M</Key>
                <Mouse_Button>UNBOUND</Mouse_Button>
                <Debug_Only>False</Debug_Only>
                <Non_Release_Final>False</Non_Release_Final>
                <Alt_Key>UNBOUND</Alt_Key>
                <Alt_Mouse_Button>UNBOUND</Alt_Mouse_Button>
                </Control>

STEP 5: Refer to the beginning of the post for the names of any other keys you would like to change and do the same for them.

STEP 6. Once you have made all your changes, save and close control_binding_sets.xtbl

STEP 7. Reset your default bindings again as noted in the Sandbox+ readme install instructions

STEP 8. Run the game and test it out. Note that any of the semicolon ; commands will now use M instead (or whatever key you changed/defined when you edited the file in step 4.)

Here's another example changing the RBRACKET key to the J key. Search in control_binding_sets.xtbl for CBA_OFC_TAUNT_ONE, and you'll see the following entry:
Code:
            <Control>
                <Action>CBA_OFC_TAUNT_ONE</Action>
                <Key>RIGHT BRACKET</Key>
                </Control>
Just change the Key entry from RIGHT BRACKET to a letter key like J so it would look like this:
Code:
            <Control>
                <Action>CBA_OFC_TAUNT_ONE</Action>
                <Key>J</Key>
                </Control>

Oh! Thanks for your quick answer. I will try this in the evening after my job.

Thanks a lot!! Have a good day!

EDIT : Work very well! Thanks yet!! Very cool!

Hello IdolNinja!! I think your mods are the best of All mods in SR3 (other mod are good... but your..) And thanks a lot for your work!
I had just a question (i m a franch guy), i cant find in my AZERTY keybord SEMICOLON can you help me? I have try all key...
With this problem i cant had superpower and other option in coop.

Thanks a lot for all!

sur le clavier français, la touche SEMICOLON du clavier américain correspond au M, LBRACKET correspond à ^ , RBRACKET correspond à $

Back